[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is unironically a sociopath here? Just asking because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1402349715655.jpg (280 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1402349715655.jpg
280 KB, 720x480
Who else is unironically a sociopath here? Just asking because I want advice on how to improve and become a whole human being.

I've been keeping an eye on myself over the last 3-4 years and really haven't felt any emotions other than frustration, hedonistic pleasure, and fear of being found out. I have almost no self identity, there is nothing I could really say makes me 'me'. I use everyone I meet to my own benefit and treat relationships disposably. It's an automatic compulsion. I know what I'm doing is wrong but the impulse takes over to get what I want and I really don't feel all that bad about it when I know I should. I can talk my way into anyone's life and guilt trip them into sucking up to me unless they have a lot of fortitude and sense.

I don't get anything out of hurting people or animals and I didn't torture my pets or anything growing up. I'm just kind of empty and gray. How do I learn to love and care and stop being a rat, my niggas?
>>
You aren't a sociopath, you're just going through puberty.
>>
>>27668034
You have antisocial personality disorder. Your cardinal trait is not beig able to control your antisocial impulses because of your frontal lobe impairment(s). Your disorder is untreatable. I hope you get arrested / rot in hell, your kind is literally behind most of everything wrong in civilized societies. Move to Africa, like you, they are not yet fully civilized.
>>
File: 1440230905828.gif (387 KB, 206x210) Image search: [Google]
1440230905828.gif
387 KB, 206x210
>>27668146

thanks bb i'll see you in hell
>>
>>27668034
Just learn some secular ethics and follow them it's not that hard
>>
>>27668201

That's just running through a set of rules and putting up yet another facade. I just wish there were a way to actually FEEL the emotions behind those morals.
>>
>>27668034
Its the same way with everyone. Sociopaths are just good at using people, but we'd all do it given the natural affinity. You're no different from us, but a civilized society is predicated on the myth that empathy is tangible, and so we vilify people like you. Own it.
>>
>>27668225
Most people don't actually feel the emotions behind the ethics, or only feel them a bit, and that's okay. Ethics are just a kind of mutual understanding between people to help share limited space. Just memorize the rules and follow them, and even if you don't you can just hide what's against them

For example I catch squirrels in a cage and at night sometimes I have a bonfire and put the cage with the squirrel in it. That's considered wrong, but it makes me happy and nobody who matters knows I do it, so it's okay. That doesn't make me a sociopath though, just like you lying doesn't make you one. Everybody is a sociopath to an extent, it's just how we are
>>
You don't. Those are not things you can learn. You accept yourself for what you are, which removes the internal strife that you are currently experiencing when you finally accept it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.