[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like Joe Rogan,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1377840436348.gif (521 KB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
1377840436348.gif
521 KB, 260x200
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like Joe Rogan, and I'm not ok with that.
>>
The Fear Factor stoner dude?

No, tons of people hate that asshole.
>>
I hate that retard, he's a dumbass.

>hurr I support Bernie but I am a staunch Libertarian
>hurr psychedelics show you the whole world

As someone who loves psychedelics, Rogan is huge dumb fuck. Psychedelics just fuck with your brain and make you hallucinate and feel weird shit. They are not actually spiritual experiences no matter how much it feels like it is. I hate that he tries to be so "open-minded" and "logic-based" but he gets triggered if you say tripping isn't a true journey to heaven and hell.
>>
>>27667858
>>27667910

This is the first I've ever seen anyone talk shit about him desu.
>>
File: WEED.png (81 KB, 188x187) Image search: [Google]
WEED.png
81 KB, 188x187
TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace

cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>27667963
My brother plays his podcast while we drive in the car sometimes and it's the only thing that makes me actually angry. He's such an annoying dumb fuck that I can't stand listening to him.

Only good thing he's ever done is call out Carlos Mencia.
>>
>>27667910
But joe says monkeys evolved from eating mushrooms
>>
>>27668029
Does he seriously?

I despise this manlet fear factor fuckhead.
>>
>>27667968
thank you squarespace
>>
>he has never made a girl gush

amateur
>>
Pisses me off when I watch the UFC.

If someone punches well they have "good boxing" even if they are a karate fighter and never trained in boxing and don't even punch like a boxer.

Anyone that has a kickboxing style has "good muay thai" even if they don't have a muay thai background.

All the pot and alpha brain has fucked up his brain
>>
>>27667720
I don't necessarily hate him. I just think he's annoying and overrated.

He's retarded for the most part. I don't really know what people see in him that's so relatable.
>>
File: Reedemer.png (2 MB, 1216x1290) Image search: [Google]
Reedemer.png
2 MB, 1216x1290
>>27667720
Fuck you too bryh.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.