[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got denied into college, I don't know what to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1378436114216.jpg (104 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
1378436114216.jpg
104 KB, 550x453
I just got denied into college, I don't know what to do with my life anymore.

Help me
>>
Go to community college and then after two years of good grades, advance to a state college or something. It's easy bro, plus it's cheaper at first.
>>
>I just got denied into college

Yeah, you probably need a couple more years.
>>
File: walmart.jpg (507 KB, 2650x1988) Image search: [Google]
walmart.jpg
507 KB, 2650x1988
Get job at walmart
>>
>>27667677
actually this tbqh. I know some fucking imbeciles from my high school who went to community college their freshmen year because they were too dumb to go to my college, but they were easily able to transfer to my college for their sophomore year.

It really is quite odd that admissions for transfer students are so lax compared to those who are coming directly from high school.
>>
Blessing in disguise desu
>>
>>27667677
This holy shit
I'm going to go to a low gpa requirement 4 year and then transfer out of it to go to a better one.
>>
>>27667638
community college and transfer
Also try getting an associate's that will land you a job
>>
What about a trade school senpai?

Electricians make a decent living
>>
>>27668409
>trade meme

I'd sooner kill myself than do manual labor
>>
>>27667638

Go to trade school, become a plumber.

You can become self-employed and make six figures within 10 years if you're competent.
>>
>>27668428
If you're too stupid to get into school, then manual labor is the best route to go if you want a decent living.
>>
>>27668428

You're not a trust fund kid, you're a completely average human being who needs to work in order to earn enough money to obtain necessities, land, respect, and gf.

There is dignity in manual labor, far more than there is in kissing your boss's ass while sitting in a chair for 8 hours a day.
>>
>>27668428
Don't be a retard
I went to "trade" school aka community college for EET, now I'm finishing up my bachelors in EE after transferring with an associates degree
>>
>>27668428
Then you might have to an hero, because if you're too dumb to get into college then that might be your only option.
>>
>>27667761
I'm honestly kind of mad it's so easy desu. I wasted a lot of money going straight into uni. I think it's because there's such a flood of high school kids, also every uni wants an increasingly low acceptance rate.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.