[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did I do to deserve a life this lonely? If I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1381980335637.jpg (260 KB, 710x1000) Image search: [Google]
1381980335637.jpg
260 KB, 710x1000
What did I do to deserve a life this lonely?

If I don't get a girlfriend this year, I'm going to kill myself on the 1st of January, 2017. Anyone else want in on this pact? It's all or nothing for us now, we go for girls as if our life depends on it, because it does.
>>
im in if you give me a link to helium and related equipment
>>
File: 153.jpg (19 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
153.jpg
19 KB, 236x236
>i cant get a gf waah better kill myself
Yeah, dont even wait for the next year, you retarded piece of shit
>>
File: 6g5csov.jpg (69 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
6g5csov.jpg
69 KB, 800x533
Count me in

>>27667790
Fuck off smug anime poster. You're just as bad if not worse than us robots
>>
>Killing yourself over a bunch of roasties

You should do it right now you pathetic motherfucker.
>>
>>27667790
>>27667831
I don't think you normies understand how vital meaningful, romantic social connections are for most human beings and how torturous it is on the psyche for you to go without fundamental connections that you are biologically driven to make.
>>
>>27667877
>Implying that I am a normie

I don't feel anything about no gf because I stopped desiring them years ago because I'll never have one.

Desiring them would only cause more suffering, so why even desire them?
>>
>>27667949
Okay, now imagine you can't turn off that desire because you don't have schizoid personality disorder.
>>
>>27667830
>>27667877
>normies
>using word normies in a first place
No you fuck off. Im far away from a normalfag, even farther away than you are. Just kill yourself already if you are so shit, you will not get a gf if you havent already
People like you turned this place into a pile of shit
>>
>>27667626
No.

Death is scary senpai.

Yeah, life is lonely, but watching anime/playing vidya is fun.

Plus there's all sorts of hobbies you can try, e.g. programming, woodworking, welding.

Just try something to take your mind off the isolation, eventually you'll find something you like.
>>
I was supposed to kill myself last year, I guess im just to lazy or scared. I feel nothing anymore and I have no desire but I know something is very wrong. Why even try to get a girlfriend? You know you won't get one. Why bother?
>>
>>27667626
>If I don't get a girlfriend this year, I'm going to kill myself on the 1st of January, 2017
suiciding over women, you're a retard by definition. stop being a little bitch
>>
File: 1457210302668.jpg (53 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
1457210302668.jpg
53 KB, 610x458
You really shouldn't base your self worth on women anon. Women are only gonna let you down. Take this year to better yourself, read books not memes, get outside, exercise. Women suck theyre fun to fuck once in a while other than that they're nothing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.