[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /shedliving/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Any other NEET thinking about the shed life? Looks so fucking cozy and it must be nice to have your own place you can take care of. My parents have a decent sized shed in the backyard that I could clear the stuff out if I make room in their basement for most of it and clear out the junk.
>>
Is this like the even poorer version of living in a caravan?
>>
How hard would it be to tap into my neighbors 120V line for power? I've already stolen their wifi when I went inside to the bathroom. Took a picture of the password on the back of their router ;_

Going to be living the sweet she life ;)
>>
>>27667743
Electrical Engineering major here, just try not to kill yourself
>>
I haven't been there in about a year, but there's a guy from /g/ who lives in a pretty nice shed. He'd often post pictures of his shed-setup in battlestation threads.

I'd assume the hard part is having access to power and water
>>
I got kicked out of my room in the walkin closet because my wife's son wanted to move into that room. I've got a shed in the backyard set up that's pretty sweet. I've got solar power and a 5 gallon bucket that I use as a toilet and then wash out with the hose.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.