[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that terrible feel when trying to lose weight so you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Zrf2h3RD_400x400.jpg (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Zrf2h3RD_400x400.jpg
7 KB, 400x400
>that terrible feel when trying to lose weight so you have to resist binge eating
>tfw the conditions are perfect to get a huge Mcdonald's meal and binge while watching a new Super Best Friends Play video
>tfw have to resist

I've been going perfectly for almost 2 weeks now, and have been dieting for 2 months. I have lost quite a bit, but I don't to break this perfect streak.

Then again it would be so good...

>Captcha- select all images with french fries

REEEEE
>>
File: mcdonalds.jpg (37 KB, 668x375) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds.jpg
37 KB, 668x375
>>27667087
It's okay to indulge every once in a while, my fellow fat buddy. I am about to try the new Twelve combo, crispy. Living in Canada. Really fucking excited.
>>
>legitimately liking McDonald's
>>
File: 1455163206451.png (269 KB, 459x498) Image search: [Google]
1455163206451.png
269 KB, 459x498
>>27667204
That's negative peer pressure though anon.

Plus when I binge, I BINGE. I will feel ashamed if I do it.
>>
>>27667227
I know it's shit tier food but it's so tasty pham.
>>
>>27667087
>binge while watching a new Super Best Friends Play
number 2 on the list of things that bring me the few small nuggets of happiness I can still scrounge out of life
I've been eating 3 cups of fruity pebbles while watching their feel good play through of the season
this season it's legend of zelda
last season it was life is strange- I binged on a 18 inch half pepperoni/half cheese pizza with my favorite virgil's real cola

Here's hoping they play more games that have that same sort of feel so I can stop feeling bad
>>
>>27667087
bitches like you will never make it >>/fit/
>>
>>27667281
I know that feeling, Life Is Strange was their last playthrough I was super excited about and felt good watching- I often ate pizzas whole while watching it. That said, I'm pretty excited about the new Punisher playthrough because I like the game a lot and played it a lot in the past.
Must. Resist. Though.
>>27667297
I used to be very /fit/, then I had an incredibly severe depressive phase- I gained 60 lbs. I have lost 25-30 already though. I am ashamed of how fat I got.
>>
File: pepe gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
Hold on fellow fatbot. I thought that losing weight was impossible before my current and going attempt, as every previous attempt miserably failed.

I have now lost about 40 pounds and going strong.
>>
>tfw avoiding binge eating by being too poor to afford snack foods
>>
>>27667620
Great job anon, I'm really glad to hear it. I am trying very hard not to go. I know I'll just feel bad if I do. I don't think I'm gonna go. I'll just hang out in this thread and maybe play some vidya, it'll hold me back.
>>
>>27667087
I basically starve myself through the day now trying to only eat 300 calories and then 1000 for dinner it's been going good for 3 months now and I'm like 84kg now started at 96kg you can still enjoy mcdonalds man just make sure you haven't had to many calories from other food that day!
>>
File: thumb-350-334554.jpg (65 KB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
thumb-350-334554.jpg
65 KB, 350x219
>tfw been laying down all day because of muh deeepression and there's nothing to eat

I want some food :(
>>
you have no idea how much harder this shit is while high

>tfw probably gonna have to quit smoking so that i dont become fatte
>>
>>27667633
Well, that's good and bad I guess.
>>27667656
I only eat once a day, at dinner. I have been doing this for 5 years. It makes it a little harder when dieting though, I have about 1400 calories for dinner each day, somedays less.
>>27667657
Go get some tasty food anon.
>>27667687
I am lucky to have no access to drugs in any form, spare DXM which doesn't make me hungry.
>>
>>27667687
Same here

My record when high was two medium to small pizzas (300 gr each), with about 200 gr of chicken breast in total ( i put it on the pizza), and a 1 liter tub of icecream.

glad those days are long gone

also, post your record binge in one meal
>>
>>27667776
OP here, what I typically get when I binge at McDonald's is
>Double Quarter Pounder
>Large Fries
>Large Mello Yellow
>20 Piece Chicken Mcnuggets
>>
>>27667776
only starting but I can feel it getting worse by the day. So far nothing crazy, but I can see myself matching your record in less than a month if I continue like this
>>
>>27667752
I'd eat only once a day but I have diabetes and my sugar levels get weird if I don't eat.
>>
any other alcohols who look significantly better after quitting weekly binge drinking?

feels good man
>>
>>27667776
That's nothing, midget. The only slightly impressive item you say to have munched in that "binge" of yours is that liter of ice cream.
>>
>never eat
>still overweight

Thanks alcoholism
>>
>>27667849
Im a big guy fampai, i could eat more but i ran out of anything that i wanted.

Considered cooking up something but i was high as a kite and tired so i decided to just pull my dick and go to sleep afterwards.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.