[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a good idea to become a mormon? The missonarys are so nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 170px-Mormon-book.jpg (15 KB, 170x245) Image search: [Google]
170px-Mormon-book.jpg
15 KB, 170x245
Is it a good idea to become a mormon? The missonarys are so nice and what they're telling makes sence to me.
>>
>>27667063
Might as well give it a try. It'll probably be an improvement on your sad life
>>
>>27667063
>makes sence

No, it makes no sense. It's the most loony shit I've ever heard
>>
File: Coptic-Cuties-2.jpg (175 KB, 626x832) Image search: [Google]
Coptic-Cuties-2.jpg
175 KB, 626x832
>>27667063
Anon read the letter to a CES director
http://cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
Mormons preach a false gospel
>>
>>27667165
God damn! That nigga tore apart the Book of Mormon in that letter. Its like that HBO Scientology movie only boring because its about Mormons
>>
Mormon here. It's absolutely worth it if you live in Utah (for the social benefits). Otherwise, don't bother.
>>
Do you want a way to meet people and possibly make friends and a gf? Then give it a try. If you're doing it because you actually think it's sound theology then absolutely not.
>>
>>27667063
>what they're telling makes sence to me.
how the fuck does it make sense are you fucking idiot
>>
>>27667063
>Is it a good idea to become a mormon?
No
>The missonarys are so nice
That is not a good reason to make a life changing choice and join up with a cult
>and what they're telling makes sence to me.
Because you are a idiot.
Look that shit up on your own and see for your self how bullshit it all is.
>>
File: MormonMissionaries.png (567 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
MormonMissionaries.png
567 KB, 600x400
So beta you become a morman I wouldn't be surprised they're the strangest motherfuckers socially retarded weirdos
Literally a religion full of autists
>>
>>27668173
>someone on /r9k/ calling people with friends, jobs, and a social life of some variety autists
Never change robots
>>
Ex Mormon here

It's like everything else on this planet. They want it to look good so you'll buy it. In reality the women are still slutty and superficial. The church is a conservative tool, and the religion was only made up to give Joseph Smith superstar status so he could marry and have sex with lots of women.
>>
>>27667063
It's literal fanfiction. My cousin is a weird failed normie that sometimes even stutters and he joined just to get friends. If you want to do it because of that go ahead but realize they really really believe in some crazy shit
>>
>>27668214
Idk man have you ever been approached by mormans
also looke at that fucking pic
>>
>>27667063
Didn't you post this same exact thread on /b/ an hour ago, OP?
>>
>>27668173
>yfw they get more pussy than you
>>
>>27667063
You might as well just sign up to Global Information Network.
>>
>>27667846

You people are like taliban, fucking scum, join or suffer.
>>
File: 1427069051680.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1427069051680.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
Mormies, get out. Reeeeeeeeeeee.
>>
>tfw no qt mormon trap wife to start my heavenly kingdom here on earth with
>>
religious culture is kinder to beta males than a secular one.
>>
>>27668173
They are really good at basketball though.
>>
>>27667063
Convert not to the heretic babble. Peasant.
>>
You should read the capital and become a commie desu
>>
>>27667846
The opposite is true.

If you are a Mormon in UT you get no benefits. Everybody is a Mormon there, it is expected.

If you become Mormon in, lets say Germany like I did, your ward will be a lot smaller and people will look out for one another a lot more.

Heck two elderly couples helped me pay for University in the US.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.