[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's 11:30 @ night and my wife hasn't answered the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
So it's 11:30 @ night and my wife hasn't answered the phone in three hours. Do you think she is cheating?
She is at a work meeting in Tulsa. And they always party like motherfuvkers after the meeting.
Feelsbadman.jpg
I just want to hear from her.
>>
She might just be dead.
>>
>>27666824
i'd rather her dead than cheating desu
>>
Always a possibility she died. But she rejected one of my calls. So hopefully she isn't dead..or cheating.
>>
It's nearly midnight. I called her 3 times in a row and she still hasn't answered.
>>
looks like a plastic toy
>>
>>27666819
You should probably ask you wife's son senpai.
>>
File: 1459214441909.gif (86 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1459214441909.gif
86 KB, 333x333
>>27666819
>she is at a work meeting in Tulga

Never trust khergits op
>>
>>27667478
>not enjoying having an entire mounted army
What are you, some kind of heathen?
>>
>>27666819
Are you the stay-at-home husband who posts here from time to time? Dude I thought you were getting a divorce.

You can't spend the rest of your life feeling insecure about yourself and worrying about whether your wife is cheating.

Either divorce her, or learn to stop constantly calling her and worrying about her, or (ideally) improve yourself so you feel less insecure and she has less incentive to cheat.
>>
I am I think. Unless another stay at home dad posts here. Man.. Our kid needs both his parents. I'm very conflicted.
>>
>>27666916
>rejected one of my calls.
>>
>>27666916
>marrying someone that would disrespect you like that
wew
>>
>the kids need both of their parents
time to let go of this aged, obsolete idea.

you can thank single mothers and the state.
>>
>>27669903
You posted that bait in the wrong thread
>>
Nearly 3am and she hasn't been answering my calls since 9.
>>
>>27666819
>OP's wife will text tomorrow if he's lucky saying "oops, sorry I fell asleep early and didn't hear your calls."
>he will ACTUALLY believe her
>>
>>27669979
>jokes are bait now
i think you need to find new words to coin and repeat ad nauseam in the form of shitposting.
>>
File: aniki8.jpg (89 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
aniki8.jpg
89 KB, 850x600
>>27666819
>>27669886
>>27670205
this you fucking pathetic cuck

wake up dude, please
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.