[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /r9k/ believe in generational curses? > your family is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459688273253.jpg (665 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
1459688273253.jpg
665 KB, 900x1273
Does /r9k/ believe in generational curses?
> your family is afflicted with a certain demon/s
> laziness, sexual abuse, etc.
> each generation becomes biologically hardwired to seek out these traits subconsciously
Here's an example I made up.
> Your grandma was married your grandpa, an alcoholic asshole
> Your mom has daddy issues and wants better, but is also familiar with yelling, drinking and dysfunction.
> She likes your father who is a complete cunt
> You resent your mom for letting this happen to you and her, spilling into a hatred of women in general
> You eventually pair up with another woman who is used to abuse, and have children
And so on. Your curse might be different, like drugs, being fat, being suicidal. What do you think?
>>
>>27666796
My family has had a lot of problems and so have I, I really wonder sometimes.
>>
>>27666796
It's called genetics senpai
>>
>>27666837
You never wonder how people who get molested always run in the same circles with other molesters or molestation victims? desu senpai, I've had a few close calls and at least 25% of my extended family had something happen to them.
>>
>>27666796
Actually that's just a side effect of malignant experiences during cognitive development. Has to do with upbringing. It's up to the individual to break the cycle.

My mother was a single mom, two children from different fathers. My brother is married, but no kids. I am alone, probably will never be in a relationship or have kids. I'm completely incapable of socializing and relationships.

So I mean you really need to be conditioned to it.
>>
Not sure if it counts, but for the past 4 generations every man on my dad's side of the family has died at 65, within a month of their birthday. I'm pretty sure great great grampy pissed off some angry Jewess or something
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.