[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /wish they could hug the sad and lonely people on r9k/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 20
File: randomanime.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
randomanime.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
who /wish they could hug the sad and lonely people on r9k/ here?

figured id need an anime girl for this type of post so i googled random anime girl
>>
*hugs you* okay bye
>t-thanks
>>
>>27666675
tell me your story anon please, it would make the hug feel much better
>>
A lot of them probably smell tbqh
>>
I'd cuddle her to death.
>>
>>27666684
This desu

You ready to handle that OP?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 256x144
>>27666644
Fuck no.

Do you think I would ever even want to be in the same room with these slimey greaseballs?
>>
Everyone wants to a hug a kawaii~~ anime girl. I doubt anyone would want to hug a hug fat American
>>
Don't touch me faglord, you make me sick with your cute anime shit
>>
I think this alot too desu
> you will never be friends with a robot
>ease him into talking to others
>be kind , understanding , and accepting
>build social confidence
>be his emotional anchor
>maybe do lewd things to give him more confidence
>help build him into a great person
>basically be his best buddy who he did gay stuff with
Too bad it will never happen ;____;
>>
>>27666730
Won't since both would be autistic robots
>>
>>27666730
>be his best buddy who he did gay stuff with

His uncle?
>>27666684
smell like what exactly?
>>
>>27666757
Semen and crushed dreams.
>>
>>27666757
>smell like what exactly?

Sweat. Urine. Tears. Misery.
>>
>>27666684
no I actually wear deodorant and cologne, I used to stink when I was a kid so I'm very self-conscious about it
>>
>>27666715
>>27666684

yeah i wouldnt be surprised if some did but in all honesty im sure the majority dont smell like anything or it really isnt noticable. hugs for all alike though, I mean it isnt like id have to deal with it my whole life, they deserve at least one person to give them some affection like a friend would.

>>27666723
fair enough we have our opinions

>>27666727
not gay and I legit dont like anime I googled "anime girl" to find this picture, I figured nobody would respond without an anime

>>27666730
you had me going until
>maybe do lewd things
no being lewd anon, I genuinely would like to be friends with more robots to make them feel better and stick with them every day to build their confidence and whatnot. I've tried many times but most just don't stick with me.

>>27666765
>>27666767
see: >>27666807

only the rare robot smells to a point where it's really bad or unbearable.
>>
>>27666730
>More evidence as to the absolute necessity of never meeting any of these degenerates.
>>
>>27666765
>Semen
Like the nice fruity kind or korean mcdonalds dog bbq?
>>27666767
>Urine
I've never heard of anyone here who constantly pissed themselves
>>
File: 0000207108.jpg (41 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
0000207108.jpg
41 KB, 550x412
>>27666644

Why?

People say this over the Internet, but would Never do it irl.
>>
>>27666867
There have been diaper threads.
>>
File: 119185814.png (282 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
119185814.png
282 KB, 500x500
>You will never be hugged by dozens of anime girls who want to make you feel better

Is there any reason to go on?
>>
>>27666888
I would honestly if I got to know the person and knew their situation was that sad

I say it here because I know r9k houses the saddest, most depressed and lonely people on planet earth. I feel bad for that kind of person even though i've sort of become one.

It feels nice to treat those sorts of people extra nice for me, always has, I guess a hug is a physical way of doing that.

>>27666949
Well that would probably be weird considering they're 2D pieces of paper but... sure?
>>
>>27666909
that's like two people though
>>27666888
I have, but that was a few years ago
>>
File: 1457071887751.gif (868 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457071887751.gif
868 KB, 500x500
>>27666949
>ywn hug a qt anime loli
>>
You fuckers always say this shit but you never follow through. Eventually you get tired trying to help a lost cause, which we warned you about in the first place. False hope thread
>>
>>27667045
nope I literally haven't given up on anyone i've tried adding on r9k. They give up on me friendo every time, I dont have to give up. If you respond to me and try to talk to me every now and then, I don't abandon you simple as that.
>>
You fucking stupid retarded ugly fatass degenerate shit liar. I have been posting here for a year now and in all the times I've posted nobody ever offered to hug me. Kill yourself. You're just saying this in a thread so that people will pass by it and think you are a gokd person. Its all just a front, when it comes down to the long run you just let us be lonely forever. Fuck you in your tight poop covered sweaty hairy neet ass. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>27667082
sorry friendo I haven't seen you. I've been coming here about a year or 2 now specifically to reach out to people in shitty situations. I would like to hug you tbhq family, tell me your story.
>>
>>27667076

Even if you're a godsend that actually gives a shit for a change, I don't deserve help or any kindness because of how shit I am of a person.
>>
>>27667254
that's what about 85-90% of people on here seem to say/think... that they don't deserve any kindness. But why anon? I feel unless you've genuinely harmed someone intentionally, you deserve a voice and a place to be heard. I would really like to hear about your life and such. You're probably a lot better than you think.

If you'd rather talk in private or something we certainly can but, I do think you should reconsider feeling like you deserve no kindness in this world.
>>
>>27666965

Seems kind of selfish when you put it that way.

Anyway, here's the real reason why you never would. Depression, real depression, isn't something you will see on the street just interacting with people. The last thing a depressed person wants to do is be a burden to someone else. When they interact with people, they put on a happy face and pretend that everything is fine. Why do you think most comments about a suicide are "He was always such a happy person who made everyone laugh" or something similar? It's a trick of light.

There is power in being anonymous when you're depressed because you can express things you would never dare express with a name tag. That's why you see so many here. That's why it seems so bleak.

>>27666974

Yea, but why?
>>
>>27667293
I know, I agree with what you're saying. I realize it's impossible to tell outside in the real world how most people feel. It is unfair of me to want to give more to those that put their heart on their sleeve. But you know what? It's just how it is. The reason why it works better here is because of the anonymity most people will open up more and essentially show that they are sad and in need of someone. It's hard for me to bother caring in particular because the general population is probably ok.

What really drives me to care, is knowing about that person and seeing their need for someone TO care. That really touches me. Most people seem to think that it's all online and it's all talk but personally, I hope to be able to meet anyone in real life that I know online. If they aren't someone i'd want to really meet, I probably am not friends with them.

It is selfish though yes, but realistically who do you feel needs you more? There's not really a way to tell unless they talk about it which most people dont.
>>
>>27667293
>Yea, but why?

why what?
>>
>>27667419
i believe he's asking why did you feel the need to hug those people, why do you care for them?
>>
File: 80.png (1 MB, 893x669) Image search: [Google]
80.png
1 MB, 893x669
>>27667439
You just feel a strong connection with the board and the people who post here.

The last time I randomly met/hugged anyone was probably at the AWA 10th anniversary panel. I've seen eeyore a few times, but have never spoken to him.

Things were a lot different 4-6 years ago
>>
File: 1386810331873.jpg (93 KB, 915x960) Image search: [Google]
1386810331873.jpg
93 KB, 915x960
>>27667045
This.
I get internally salty as fuck when I read this kind of shit. We keep trying and trying to tell you it's pointless, then you go and string along JUST long enough for a bit of it to crack, then fuck off, reinforcing our previous mindsets.
>>
File: just_bag_me_now.png (73 KB, 230x285) Image search: [Google]
just_bag_me_now.png
73 KB, 230x285
>>27667367

It's a hard thing to describe, especially to someone like you. Can you imagine not being able to understand why anyone would want to care about you? That's my life. I can't fathom anyone wanting to be with me, and trust me when I say that I try. I'm INFP. I'm a dreamer, I have a very vivid imagination. I can imagine being with someone, physically, I can feel their warmth and their breathing just lying in bed. I can smell their hair and their skin. What I can't do is imagine why they would be there in the first place. There is no beginning because the beginning isn't possible.

If there is a need for someone to care for them, it is not something they want. Maybe some part of them knows they should want to be cared for, but it is an outside thought. It's wanting something for the sake of wanting something. There is no meaning to it.

If you want to help these people, know that they will ultimately resent you for it. They will feel an artificial joy that someone has decided to help them, but then they will start to question it. They will tear and claw away at the idea of someone helping them until they find some answer they tell themselves is true because it's the only answer they can believe is true.
>>
>>27667854
Again I wouldnt just leave, read my previous posts friend. I agree it's hard to trust anyone because so many do but I can't really offer you anything but an opportunity to hear you out.

>>27667879
I mean being totally transparent with you I just like doing it. I want to give people who weren't given a chance in life, a chance to be heard and maybe even make a friend. I find that even though it's more work usually it can definitely result in a closer friendship because personal things were shared if you understand that. I realize a lot of people here think they're shit but that's so far from true. Sure you may not be the next superstar or popular person, but you certainly aren't a bad person.

This is speaking strictly in a friendship sense though, nothing romantic. There is an implied need for most people to have SOMEONE care about them, it's a requirement as the social beings we are. If you are missing people that care, you become mentally unhealthy. It isn't a lot of effort to be friends with someone I don't think it's a big deal to want to befriend someone like you.

>>27667732
Hmm that makes sense, that's really nice of you by the way i'm sure it made them feel a little better even if it was just a slight release of happy chemicals in their brain. Perhaps I can meet you and grab a hug from ya as well.
>>
File: 1322037500548.jpg (129 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
1322037500548.jpg
129 KB, 500x622
>>27667879
>I can imagine being with someone, physically, I can feel their warmth and their breathing just lying in bed. I can smell their hair and their skin. What I can't do is imagine why they would be there in the first place.
>>
>>27666644
I'd rather just have a drink or ten with one and talk about life and shoot the shit with one
>>
>>27667879
>>27668031
I shouldn't have come on /r9k/ tonight.
>>
I'm fat and this one girl said that it was like hugging a big marshmallow so yeah. I'm very soft giggly. I have like zero muscle
>>
>>27668216
hugged a girl huh? that must have been nice

I hope the couple anons come back that were fitting in this category.
>>
>>27667995

I have friends, or at least people I force myself to hangout with. They have shifted over the years because people have stopped contacting me. In fact, the last text I got from anyone in my old group of friends is still in my phone. It is from June 22nd, 2014 at 4:04 PM asking if I'd be interested in going to those 4th of July party. I responded, and never got a response. That text was the only text I got from them since may 16th, when I activated this phone.

My current group is a group of people I play mtg with. I'm usually the last person they invite, and I stopped asking if they were saying quite some time ago after I was told they had no more room. Even when I am invited, it takes significant effort to get myself out the door. I have to convince myself to do it for them.

Friendships don't exist, not really. Not in my mind. If someone wants to hangout with me, sure, I'll tag along because who am I to deny what a person wants? If you want to be my friend, fine, pick a mask and I'll wear it. Don't expect to find anything underneath.

Romance is something needed on a primal level. People connect in a way they can't actually describe and can only express it though art and emotion. Unlike friendship, which is largely a choice, subconscious or otherwise, romance is something that simply happens when two flames combine. When there is no flame, it can be rekindled by another's. When there is only a void, another's flame can only suffocate.

>>27668031
>>27668168

Sorry.
>>
>>27668603
So is what you're saying that you aren't particularly interested in friendship any longer? You would prefer to only be involved in a romantic/intimate relationship because that would mean more to you than friendship?

I mean, if you want to live that way that's perfectly fine. I just think you shouldn't doubt yourself over what some others (probably normies) think about you. You are a fine person anon, unless you've literally harmed someone, you should not think you're utter shit. If you're stuck in a depression it makes sense I see your point because it's hard to think outside that box and admittedly I can't see things that way.

Why is it that you think friendships don't exist? Give me a full explanation of that, is it because you haven't had such an experience, is it a bad experience? Clearly these "friends" of yours didn't value you too highly, and i'm sorry for that. I know the feeling of that, but trust me anon someone out there would probably really like you and i'll bet you're a pretty cool guy desu.
>>
>>27666644
I like hugs, I don't get hugs anymore... I heard super long hugs are called cuddles, are they any good? They kinda look good and bad
>>
>>27668787
You can have one on me anytime you'd like friend. I guess it's sort of like... any extended close body contact is "cuddling" not like a long hug though. It looks like fun, I sure as hell wouldn't know though i'd be surprised if anyone here does.
>>
>no one will ever hug me
>>
>>27668828
Aww thanks anon (or op, who knows). I wonder if we will ever experience a "cuddle". Maybe it's pretty bad holding to someone for extended periods of time, maybe it's really nice.

>>27668843
Group hug?
>>
hug all the sand
>>
>>27668887
>Group hug?
>can't even get one fucking hug to myself in my entire life
>>
>>27668887
OP, and yeah maybe... I really hope so that's what keeps me going in life.

>>27668843
>>27668932
nah you can have a solo hug just me and you anon. I'll give you a nice tight long one too just for you.
>>
>>27668965
i don't want your fake pity hug

i'm fucking done
>>
>>27668985
how is it pity? What constitutes a real genuine hug to you? That's what I would like to give to you anon, free of charge. Besides a fake pity hug would probably be a short quick half-assed one. I'd give you a real full-length affectionate and caring one. Would also like to hear you story if you're willing to tell it.
>>
>>27668932
I like sharing, but solo hugs are special, don't want to imply you should only get "diluted hugs", sorry

>>27668965
Do you think it's possible? I've given up, I haven't resorted to hugging pillows yet, but I don't expect anyone in these arms, plus I have doubts that it's really that good (or that I can be good enough. Skeles aren't good hugging material from what I've heard...)
>>
>>27669018
Not him, but this whole thing seems like it just stems from pure pity.
>>
>>27669020
I think it is possible yes. Though I do concede it gets more difficult year after year and less likely. We just cant give up hope. I sure hope you can find someone in those arms... if I meet ya someday I can at least be sure you get a good quality hug in your life.

I don't really know/see what "good hugging material" matters because honestly in my mind, anyone can be good to hug. It isn't so much the physical feeling but more that you feel closer to someone, and you show that you care.

>>27669055
I can see where you get that from but the thing with pity is, it's feeling sorry but then not truly meaning it. You don't genuinely want to help them, befriend them, you just want people to SEE you do it. The difference for me is I DO want to do that stuff for people, whether anybody sees it or not. It's not like I see them as less of people or that they "need me" but I just want to help out and helping out in this sort of way makes me feel nice, I genuinely feel good from helping out robots and such. Even if it is just listening to them or talking.

Dont know what to call it really. But my feelings/actions are genuine, there isnt much of a way to prove it.
>>
hire a hooker to do it, i did once. Really great
>>
>>27668665

I'm not saying I want one over the other, I'm saying I am capable of neither. There is nothing here.

You can say that I'm "stuck in a depression" from the outside, but I've been "stuck" for literally as long as I can remember. My whole life, nearly 27 years, has been a cloud of depression. I don't know how old I was when I was taken to a doctor for it for the first time because I was too young to know. If it were possible to suddenly lift the fog, I would not know the person who remained. What makes you call me a fine person? I don't think I'm utter shit. I don't think anything at all, especially not a person. What I am is merely a mask covering an empty shell.

I can think outside the box. In fact, I have no choice BUT to to think outside the box. I have to trick people every day into thinking there is something here, something that isn't just a facade.

Normal people have friendships that exist, or maybe that's just what they tell themselves. I don't actually know. Don't feel sorry for me. It's not their fault. There is nothing of value here. Everyone drifts away from me because I am an anathema. Even my family forgets me. There have been several family parties I've missed because someone forgot to tell me about them. There is no ill will or intention; that's just the way it is.
>>
File: 48489489.jpg (19 KB, 403x275) Image search: [Google]
48489489.jpg
19 KB, 403x275
>>27666684
>>27666715
I always smell good.

tfw I was tricked by the good hygiene and dressing nicely meme
>>
File: XUtTX8I.png (299 KB, 889x504) Image search: [Google]
XUtTX8I.png
299 KB, 889x504
>ywn hug all the bitter mean anons and warm their cold hearts

;~;
>>
>>27669200
I think theres more to you than nothing. Even nothing is something even if that makes no sense. Even if all you do is sit at home play vidya and sleep, that's something. There's some things to talk about, theres something that defines you whatever you do. I bet if I hung out with you for a bit I could pick out a few specific things about you. You aren't nothing anon, you're a something and a somebody.

>>27669210
Then a hug for you is what I will do

>>27669255
I kinda wish I could do that too but I am feeling they probably would despise it and harm me instead of being heartwarmed. But yeah that would be such a good feeling honestly.
>>
This thread made me feel things more than any feels thread on 4chan.
>>
>>27669210
>meme
Shit, maybe I'M the autistic one, but I can't stand going too long without showering. I hate feeling all grimey and shit and smelling bad.

>>27669127
I'm just a little skeptical because I see this kind of shit all the time, and I call it pity because it might not be for an imediate audience, but they do it to say to them selves or otherwise, "look, I'm a good person. I can stand these nasty pathetic angry people and give them a bit of attention"
>>
File: 53712091_p0.jpg (465 KB, 1500x2122) Image search: [Google]
53712091_p0.jpg
465 KB, 1500x2122
This world is nothing but despair to the ones who have forgotten a kind embrace.
>>
>>27669018
i have worked hard for 25 years. i was/would be in line to get a doctorate degree (if i had any will to continue.) i had decent jobs. i had good grades. i tried to have hobbies. but it was never enough to make up for the fact that i'm 0/10. so here i am, a 25 yo hkv who has maxed out his potential with nowhere to go but down. i have nothing at fucking all and still only have worse things to expect.

i just want off the ride. and i'm not even allowed to feel human one fucking time by hugging another person. i'm just done. idk when it's happening but it's happening. there's no way i can stop it from happening.

>>27669020
didn't mean to make you feel bad bro. sorry
>>
>>27669127
Thanks op, hugs are symbolic, but I don't know if anyone wants my hugs...
Anyways if worse comes to shove then I can always die, getting assisted suicide here in Canada in june hopefully
>>
>>27669381
You are a nice guy op, I was a nice guy once, then everyone left me and now I don't know if I have the social skills to actually extend kindness. But you do op, good on ya. hopefully your friends don't run away with all those games you randomly gifted them
>>
>>27669325
I completely understand anon, it makes what I like doing MUCH harder when people's trust is destroyed trust me. Again I mean... in a way it is for both of us, it makes me feel nice and warm and happy when I know that they feel a little better or at least I got a friend out of it. But at the same time it IS helping them somewhat I hope by giving them somewhere to talk or someone to be friends with. I don't know, it isn't like I do it to prove anything it just feels good.

>>27669372
I understand friend, I can see why you would be burned out after all that work. You just want somebody to care about you, possibly in a romantic way. While I can't really help you out in a romance sense, I can be a friend if that matters at all. I know theres only so much I can do but... if it's something, at all, I can do that. Have you never had a hug in your life? That would be a really sad way to go... at the least it'd be nice to send you off with some feeling in your heart. I'll bet you're a really nice guy.

>>27669381
I do, I definitely want your hugs all of them you are willing to give. Don't give up and go out that way friend. There's so many examples of people making a drastic change and seeing the results. Keep some hope anon, we're in this together.
>>
>>27669450
True angel, I wish I could extend the way you do >>27669442
>>
>>27669442
I don't think im that nice, i'm ok. But I feel like that too, dont you think I get turned down a LOT and left a LOT? It kinda hurts sometimes but I think unless it's someone really close to me hurting me, I won't give up entirely on doing this. I've had a guy I knew for 3 years that I loved like a brother suddenly leave me one day and that stung. But yeah, theres always gems out there even if theres a lot of shit... that's my hope.

>>27669489
Nah I don't know about that friend. I'll bet you're a pretty awesome guy yourself I owe you a hug!

I should probably try and get some contact info going before this thread dies. If you have any desire to talk to me post a throwaway email or maybe even steam or skype if you're feeling brave.
>>
File: 1451911699641.jpg (198 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
1451911699641.jpg
198 KB, 1959x1469
>was once best friends with a robot
>tfw he killed himself one year ago this month
>>
>>27669274

Your naivety is a good thing to have, but I have spent a lot of time with myself. I only do what I have to in order to keep up the illusion. If we talk, you'll hear what you want to hear, and you'll feel satisfied that you found something. You'll tuck it away, put it in your pocket, and never realize that your hand was empty the whole time.
>>
File: 1380650818033.jpg (142 KB, 777x669) Image search: [Google]
1380650818033.jpg
142 KB, 777x669
>>27669450
This sucks.
I honestly want to keep berating you until you see my point of how horrible some of us can be. I just hate seeing talk like this because it always turns on me when I fall into it.

I'm just going to leave this thread before I stroke out in internal rage. I sort of hope you can help out someone here.
>>
>>27666822
>wants to hug men
>not homosexual
>>
>>27669450
>I'll bet you're a really nice guy.
i guess the world will never know. i never had a chance to see. i'm nice to strangers but that doesn't count

as fun as this is supposed to be, i'm done. it's just making me sad that i'll still never have a hug irl ever.

There is a saying by, We need four hugs a day for survival. We need eight hugs a day for maintenance. We need twelve hugs a day for growth.

>8 hugs a day for maintenance
>8
>a day
>i've never had 1
>IN MY FUCKING LIFE

IS THERE ANY REASON WHY I'M FUCKING INSANE
>>
>>27669529
I guess i could give out my steam. It's a bit bloated with people from steam friend threads (I should have talked to them... I feel bad now). I could give an email, might be easier to chat with. Not sure about Skype... Maybe, it doesn't seem too personal.
maybe email me some (you)s and I'll do the same with you and we'll see where that leads us?
>>
>>27669588
Yeah I met a robot on here that I fear is pushing me away and is the same with anyone else in his life. He legitimately was going to kill himself one day and made me promise not to stop him if he did so. That day, oh how sad that made me knowing he was going to die that day. Luckily someone else stopped him, he hated that person but I thank them for saving him... I love the guy but I dont think he cares much about me anymore. Best of luck to you anon.

>>27669594
That's pretty deep, but I bet you still have a bit more to offer than you think. I can't force you to do anything otherwise though so... I offer you best of luck and hope something crazy happens to redefine your experience even if it is unlikely.

>>27669614
Are you reply 1, 2, or 3 to that?

And I realize there are horrible people out there. People who harm others and make others lives shittier. Those ARE bad people, and they do exist on here. But most of us here? What are we? Kissless virgins that are too shy to meet anyone. How is that bad in the slightest? It may not be desirable to a lot of people in the outside world with developed social ability, but to me... you're just a guy who got a shitty hand in life. And I like reaching out to those people, and being there... it just feels right.

>>27669619
Well, hug any gender here honestly. Hug is just a way to signify that I do genuinely care and it gives off happy chemicals and shit so... yeah. Call it what you will, I think a lot of us long for SOME contact.

>>27669659
That's a really sad reality, like I said I would like to speak with people here in (Throwaway Email, Steam, or Skype) form. Preferably the 2nd or 1st. Who knows, maybe if you're like that robot we'll get really close and a hug may be a reality. I just hope you dont start pulling away like he did.

Comment too long, next post
>>
>>27669659
Not op but the group hug guy. I can barely feel your feels, as I've had minimal hugs. People may say "you've never had a big so how can you long for what you've never experienced?", well I say nay to that, better to have loved and lost than to have never loved before. I don't know what anyone of us can do for you anon, I know that /empty/ feeling you feel now, and no words can fill it, only the experience has a chance of that, and if it isn't legit, then what's the point? All we can do is feel together. Hopefully you get a genuine hug, or at least a family obligated one. If you haven't explained already, why has live deprived you of hugs? What is this cruelty?
>>
>>27669661
Sure I would prefer not to use Skype anyways unless we became close enough to voice chat, that's a stretch but... i've done it before. Yeah in keeping with transparency, I think you should either A) Reach out to the friends you've got and make an effort or B) Move on and tell them you're probably gonna leave and wish them the best. It seems silly to me to be a collector when you know you arent friends, and it wont work out. Make your friends count. But sure post your email here.
>>
>>27669759
I was reply 1, but I meant that about this thread in general.
And I say I'm bad because I've contemplated shouting you down and giving you shit until you lose your patience JUST to prove my points that some of us just can't be helped, and everyone has a limit especially when it comes to robots.
>>
>>27669790
I'll clean it out someday, until then pic me some (you)s family
[email protected] is my alt, I don't want to get supah rekt by lurkers here just yet
>>
>>27669804
You may try and do what you wish. I think it's a bit rude to do so but, we all have our opinions. If you don't want to be talked to and you dislike me, you can surely leave I won't mind. I would like to get to know you though if you are open to the idea. Because like I said earlier, 90% of us are just KVs who are sad and a bit passive. That's so far from a bad person in my opinion. If anything, that person deserves to have friends stick by them and make their life better. Sticking together and being friends would probably be somewhat nice even to the coldest of cold hearts. Who knows though, I know i'm way too optimistic for these sorts of things.
>>27669830
What an email haha I will shoot you an email right away, you got your (you)s.
>>
>>27669851
Eh, what will happen is maybe a day or 2 of recounting my life story, you telling me I have to do some optimistic thinking routine, then we stop communicating altogether after maybe a week.

I'll let you tend to whoever might really need it.
>>
>>27669851
I'm the email guy, and such optimism was something I had a year ago, but something broke... I guess being "blissfully ignorant" wasn't gonna last me forever
>>
>>27669894
Not exactly, I will try to keep our friendship going to a reasonable level. I realize it's hard to trust people here so you get a pass for me to push myself for a bit. But it does discourage me when I see people not really care after a certain period of time. I think you should give it a try, and if you don't like it you can toss me aside just like before and nothing was lost.

>>27669913
I worry about such a thing happening to me but, i'm doing what I can now to at least help others. What went down a year ago?
>>
File: 1446238569856.jpg (46 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1446238569856.jpg
46 KB, 350x262
>>27669931
Well it's less because I wouldn't care and more because I'm just a really boring fuck with nothing to talk about. I've gotten maybe 10+ different contacts from this place and they all went down the same way.

The longest I've been in contact with a robot was about 6 months and even they flaked on me out of the blue.
>>
>>27669931
No idea what happened a year ago, I guess I became too self aware? I mean I couldn't possibly ignore the progress of all my peers in highschool when all my life I've been living /empty/
Currently I'm neet cuz I dropped out of uni because what's the point, and now I'm wasting away in 4 Chan. I might go to bed soon,I'm ruining my eyes over here. You sent that email yet?
>>
>>27669976
I see, well the ball is in your court friendo. I bet there's more to you than you think, but I can't make you email me. I don't think it'll hurt you much to try it out though, am I wrong? You already expect me to be gone so if I stay it'll be a surprise. I mean really all you'd have to do for me to realize you're putting in effort is try to talk to me sometimes even if it's just like "Hi, how are you, what'd you do today, heres something random about me" stuff like that.

>>27669984
Well what makes you see them as much more progress than yourself? You're probably fairly young arent ya? I did send it yes.
>>
>>27670025
The whole progress thing warrants a life story, which I can't do on the fly here. And nah, even if on paper I was doing good (which I could be, since ex-uni), being /empty/ trumps all that. Ever heard of anhedonia op? also what was the email you used? Wanna make sure it's you
>>
>>27670088
No I can't say I have but I googled it and understand the concept. started with dr and throwaway is in the name of it
>>
>>27670025
>Hi, how are you, what'd you do today, heres something random about me
2much4me honestly. I'd sperg out and start keeping off my skype or whatever from fear of having to think of some message to shoot.
>>
>>27670123
I mean it doesn't have to be all of those just some of them thrown in randomly would be nice. Like I said i'll do the work for a little bit just so you know im not bsing you and genuinely want to be your friend. You can literally send me anything and im not gonna be like "wow he didnt message me first everyday, shitty person" I understand, it's a 2 way street we both have to work at it. Just give me a try anon, i'll do my best to make you comfortable around me.
>>
>>27670109
Yah it kinda sucks, I mean even the people who didn't get into uni still have passions and likes and such, and what do I have? What keeps me going? Also sent you an email back.

>>27670123
Iktf, sometimes I do literally nothing, what's there to talk about?
>>
>>27669759

If you say it's deep, then it's deep, but that's a bet you'd lose. There is nothing here, but be glad you don't see it. Your optimism might help someone some day.
>>
>>27670196
I got it, and I know the feeling man. Theres a lot of times I have to dig hard to find passions of my own but it helps to have stuff like this to distract me from how lame I am. I'm sure theres something dumb like what i'm doing here that'll give you some kind of satisfaction it's just gonna be a pain in the ass to find it.
>>
>>27670222
I hope so, that's what I try to do. It's a shame I won't be able to make you one of my friends though. I really hope something can make your life worthwhile.
>>
>>27670228
Maybe, that's what someone else told me we planned a suicide together but he changed. I should reply to him, I'll do it tomorrow, I need sleep and eyesight
>>
>>27670304
You should sleep anon, it is quite late. We can pick up both of our convos tomorrow if you would like. Goodnight and sleep tight my newfound friend.
>>
>>27670326
Sleep tite, I'll eat some carrots to help maintain
>>
>>27670196
>Yah it kinda sucks, I mean even the people who didn't get into uni still have passions and likes and such, and what do I have? What keeps me going?
Goddamn, I guess we're sharing feels now.
>>
>>27670389
You might be a bit late, but yah. There is no real reason to live, so why do it? People do it because they find enjoyment in life and/or they fear death and have natural instincts to survive. Now what if you have never found enjoyment, nor do you fear death? I used to live off of ignorant bliss, but now I can't. What's the point of numbingly living day after day, with no prospects in sight?
>>
>>27666949
>not having a body pillow harem to embrace you
You ain't know what livin is, son.
>>
>>27666644

I don't like hugs. Most of the time it puts me in an awkward position and I have to bend over. Also, I've only ever really hugged relatives.
>>
>>27670515
aww, sorry to hear that anon. I'm sure there's a better way to make hugs more enjoyable for you especially if we were similar heights. If you still dislike it though, theres no forcing it on you.
>>
File: 1403587747348.jpg (38 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1403587747348.jpg
38 KB, 500x334
>>27670532

I'm just beng an edgelord, but thanks for the kind words anon. I've just gotten used to hugs being awkward because I'm tall and I didn't want to make contact with my mom/aunt's boobs
>>
File: toy story hug.gif (220 KB, 171x145) Image search: [Google]
toy story hug.gif
220 KB, 171x145
get over here you big fuzzy bears. this autism astronaut is on a mission for intergalactic embraces!
>>
>>27670621
I get you, shame you have to deal with that i've been there. I'll give you a good one though! How tall are you anyways?
>>
File: 1370734605333.gif (1 MB, 399x197) Image search: [Google]
1370734605333.gif
1 MB, 399x197
>>27670653

Only 6'0'', but my entire family is under 5'7''. We also never showed much affection toward each other which made hugs all that much more awkward. I also feel like hugs are a pervy thing because I am always guiltily aware of the other person's body against mine.
>>
>>27670780
I see. I'm 5'11 myself so see we would be roughly the same height. Where are you from, hugless bastard?

I know what you mean about not showing affection, I can be that way sometimes myself. I don't think it's really pervy though unless it's someone you kinda like that's when i've felt that way.
>>
>>27670834

SoCal. I'm approaching 30, so like I said, I'm used to it. A grill has tried hug me once but I got scared and flinched because she came up behind me. I stood there like a dead fish...weird times.
>>
>>27670895
Oh wow, quite an older robot. I'm only 20 myself. I actually am from the Central Valley so it's cool to see a California robot even though socal is shit. Wow that's unfortunate... was she cute? What was your relation to her?
>>
>>27670913

SoCal is a social cesspool, but there are tons of things to do alone. Despite the meme, going to watch movies alone is one of my favorite things to do.
As for the girl, she was a co-worker. I didn't know her all that well and thought she hated me. I think the hug was a feeler of sorts and my reaction must have turned her off. Not a big loss
>>
>>27671022
Yeah true, i've never thought about going to the movies alone. I see... man it sucks though that maybe you could have been friends if you didn't think she hated you. Who knows, but like you said no big loss. We really should get to bed my man it's like 2am.

TO ANYONE INCLUDING GUY I JUST REPLIED TO: EMAIL ME AT [email protected] if you would like to stay in touch with me OP. Goodnight all and have a good week please. I'll probably make another of these soon.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.