[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird dream thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I'll start, I have the flue, so like every time i get this shit I made many fucking wierd disturbing dream recently.
> my dream take place in an alternative version of my city. All the ppl I know are here but the architecture and the landscape isn't the same
> I meet a nice girl online and we eventualy go on a date, wich goes pretty well. We have mutual feeling for each otherhorty after, she die.
> Fucking depressed for a while, hang out with friends
> An old friend with contact in art industry contact me, he want to buy my shitty photoshop things and make me become an artist
> My first exibition. For some reason I became gay, date a guy for the first time time, things go well untill an accident at my exibition kill him
> NOT FUCKING AGAIN
> I'm depressed, freinds and family can't help, I start living on a boat on the river boarding my city
> I meet the girl of my dream, she's fucking perfect. Every goes acording to the plan, ater all those loss I'll be eventually happy
> SHE FUCKING DIE AGAIN IN A CAR ACCIDENT
> I want to find god, beat the shit out of him, then kill myself
> I get a mail wich told me my waifu survived the car accident
And then I woke up. The weirdest part about this dream, is the fact I only slept for 4h, but it felt like it lasted something like 6 months, and it was so fucking realistic. I felt the pain from all those 3 loss, and when I woke up it took me some to time to realize everything was just a dream.
>>
In all of my best dreams this chick I barely knew in high school shows up and tells me what I'm doing wrong and to not give in to other dream peoples' bullshit

It's fucking weird how my brain has turned her into this kind of symbolic idol when I never really even knew her or liked what I knew of her

I don't really remember specifics. My dreams have been sort of weird lately but not in the fun way.

I made out with a cop who tried to arrest me for shoplifting in my last dream, though. That was fun.
>>
File: 1443411938783.jpg (21 KB, 466x359) Image search: [Google]
1443411938783.jpg
21 KB, 466x359
Ahhh surrealism how I love you.
>>
>>27666386
Get in contact whit her, don't mention the dream thing.
Do it please
>>
>>27666444
There's literally no pretext for doing something like that, though, and I'm not nearly smooth enough or stable enough to do something like that without pretext, especially when my only desire to do so would be based in pure selfishness (satiating my curiosity).

Plus I'm not really sure how based in reality it is. Would be weird to do something like that based on a possible delusion and then not even tell her that it's why I'm doing it.
>>
>>27666444
Also your double trips can't be ignored
N I C E
>>
File: 345675y4.gif (911 KB, 171x141) Image search: [Google]
345675y4.gif
911 KB, 171x141
>>27666325
Fuck that sounds similar in situation to mine a few days ago

>go into a mexican restaurant in the middle of the desert for some reason
>"Hey anon! I haven't seen you in forever!"
>it's my Spanish teacher I had a crush on in high school
>"hey! How have you been?" I said
>"I got married."
>confused but I asked "To who?"
>out of fucking no where I hear "ONE MORE SPECIAL MESSAGE TO GO, AND THEN I'M DONE, AND I CAN GO HOME."
>Jesus fucking Christ, please tell me it's not what I think it is
>it was Kuck Cobain of all people
>they both smiled at me while everyone else in the restaurant looked at me with angry faces
>a candy bar was melting in my hand for some reason
>I say "I have to go get my car now!"

And that all I can remember. Granted I watched Nirvana MTV Unplugged before I went to sleep so that may have been the reason why he appeared. I woke up disappointed that I got cucked in my dreams by a dead guy
>>
>>27666424
quintin_tarantino_goes_over_niagra_falls.jpeg
>>
I have had two dreams about Emma Watson.

In one I was her body guard. Then terrorists kidnapped her and I went on a Taken style mission to save her.

In another she proposed to me and we got married. We had sex and she blew me. Then she hosted a party and I showed up without my pants on.
>>
>>27666325
Had one last night where I was coming close to having sex with one of my male classmates.

>be in civilized area
>see him sitting on a chair
>drag him to the floor and force him close to my cock like some type of animal
>he quits struggling and gives in
>my left hand on his chest and his hand running through my hair
>just about to finish unzipping his pants
>wake up

Literally wtf. This type of dream never happened to me before
>>
>>27667037
You should fuck him
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.