[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Be uninsured > Have ingrown toenail > Spend half an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 15115908.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
15115908.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
> Be uninsured
> Have ingrown toenail
> Spend half an hour each night draining the cut/wound, drowning it in peroxide, and re-applying band aids

....So when exactly am I gonna die?
>>
Why don't you just I dunno... cut it off with nail clippers? Clip that bugger out and pull it out.
>>
>>27666239
Let me help you with that anon
>Hot water in a small tub
>needs to be pretty hot
>dissolve pic related into it
>soak your foot in it
>keep your foot in it until the water gets cold
>dry off foot
>bandage toe with antibiotic stuff

Shits like heaven, had one side of a toenail clipped off completely due to one and I refuse to go thru that shit again

I just put the tub under my computer desk and play vidya while I soak up that tasty sulfate
>>
>>27666239
Bro why would you start the thread with a pic of hydrogen peroxide instead of a pic of your fucked up toe?
>>
im a dotor! *creates super heal and heals u*
>>
My uncle had the same thing and had his entire toenail removed.
>>
>>27666346
whoa there mr. Dotor, show me your degree
>>
File: 1457882424562.jpg (94 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
1457882424562.jpg
94 KB, 500x489
I had this. What I did was get really drunk and popped some painkillers and did a bump of ketamine then preformed amateur surgery on myself. It worked but would not recommend because you probably are not a raging junkie idiot like me...it did work tho
>>
>>27666278
The "ingrown" part is wedged deep in a "corner" and if I rip out the "cut" part, I'd be tearing out a hunk of flesh.

...If I were to cut that portion of the nail out, it'd probably grow back sharper, etc.
>>
Let's see it now
>>
I just went to the doctor. They numbed the toe, snipped it and took out that bit of the toe. Hurt for about 3 hours max.
>>
File: 4636352.jpg (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4636352.jpg
164 KB, 500x500
>>27666313
forgot pic, don't try cutting it out yourself it just grows back deeper and a lot worse
>>
>>27666239
You gotta pull it out. Look up stories and stuff, they all say the same thing;it hurts like hell but once its gone the sweet release of that pressure makes it all worth it
>>
>>27666476
Yeah when i had mine, this shit was the fucking best. felt really fucking nice but didnt really solve it
>>
>>27666239
Hydrogen peroxide does not assist in healing wounds. It is actually harmful. Man up, dig something under the ingrown part, and deal for another day. It'll heal and the ingrown part won't be in your skin, any more. You'll clip it out a couple days later.
>>
>>27666404
>nail
*shows you degree* i am certified :3
>>
>>27666502
I just soaked mine, got it really soft, and used a paperclip to shove a piece of cotton all the way under that side of my toenail

Left it there about 2 days, didn't hurt much and somehow completely fixed my shit up
>>
I have one too and need to do something about it :(
What exactly do you mean by "drain"? How painful is it?
>>
>>27666542
That'll work. All you got to do is pull it out of the hole it's digging in your skin, with something like a needle. It'll stop growing inside.
>>
>>27666434
Drink some vodka and rip the whole toenail out with some pliers dude
>>
>drowning wounds in peroxide everyday
Literally kills the cells trying to fix the wound
>>
>>27666476

this. you have to stop the infection! everything else is secondary to that
>>
>>27666416
this. i popped painkillers, took a flashlight, a clipper and something to bite on
>>
OP here. I'm not exactly a NEET, so I can't be walking around work for days with something jammed between my toenail and toe.

Should I start making funeral arrangements?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.