[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make my life more joyous? I don't come outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 481561264.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
481561264.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
How can I make my life more joyous? I don't come outside very often and I don't like to do anything. Mental and physical issues awell so sports won't work.
>>
start with walks, it sounds stupid but it has helped my mood out a lot
>>
Laughter is the best medicine
>>
*creates and gives u hapiness gun*
>>
>>27666211
Cannot walk outside it's really a big chore. Doesn't calm me at all.
>>27666224
Everytime I laugh it is 90% fake and I laugh all the time.
>>27666257
W-what?
>>
O-ok guys. So. Advice?
>>
Alright, maybe try to get lost in something. Something that's not too difficult, something you once enjoyed. Turn your brain off, if you will. Maybe replay a game you haven't played in a while or listen to your favorite music at 100% volume.

Literally all I got, works for me. Anything to take your mind off your circumstances. I'm not sure what the nature of your problem is, if you're worried about the future it will help to plan for it and feel like you've gotten it out of the way even if you haven't taken action to actually do so.

Please feel better, dude
>>
File: yYLzlOn.png (135 KB, 691x359) Image search: [Google]
yYLzlOn.png
135 KB, 691x359
>>27667860
AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA FART ON MY DICK BOUNCY HOUSE NOW YOU STICKY BUTT BOO POO POO POOPOO IN DIAPER BROBRO AAAAAAAAA OOO

OOOOIDHSGDHSHSHS SIS OAK BAY AAAAAAAAA AAAA LIICC ASS NOW BOOB NOWW
>>
>>27666185
IF your situation is really that bad health wise there is nothing wrong with embracing the escape that is video games, television, and mass media. Join an online role playing group.
>>
File: doodle.png (236 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
doodle.png
236 KB, 800x600
I doodled this on pant.net and I felt kind of nice. Try drawing or some shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO7tCdBVrA
>>
>>27666185
>How can I make my life more joyous?
For some reason I imagined Starfire when I read that line.

It is all about mindset. Learn the joy that comes from from the little things in life, and don't be afraid or ashamed to celebrate often and do what brings you happiness.
>>
>>27668090
I have been drawing for a year and a half or so. But among many other things I eventually start feeling sick of doing it. Now it hurts my head even thinking about it.
>>27668065>>27667987
Been playing WoW like a madman and I'm starting to grow tired of it aswell.
>>27668043
Classic 4chan humor. I miss it.
>>
>>27668230
>Been playing WoW like a madman and I'm starting to grow tired of it aswell.

WoW or any game where you can grind is never going to be as fulfilling as those games where your skill is measured in wins and losses. Play fighting games or FPS.
>>
tai chi and a GABA supplement will set you right
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.