[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know people say that their incest fetishes are based on fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I know people say that their incest fetishes are based on fantasy and not reality, and that they wouldn't want to actually fuck their family members. How many people are outliers and actually want to fuck or in the past wanted to fuck a family member?

>My mom was a solid 9/10 well into her mid 40s
>used to wear cutoff shorts, revealing nightgowns, bikinis, miniskirts, etc. and could totally pull it off.
>Occasionally seeing her naked gave me a fetish for hairy pussys and slightly saggy milf tits.
>It also didn't help that she was very affectionate and had very little qualms about kissing me on the lips, cuddling, letting me caress her thighs, etc.
>Still occasionally think about her when fapping.

Pic related. My mom would wear things like this until she was about 43-44 and pull it off. I really couldn't help but want to fuck her.
>>
>>27666122
All memes aside
I fiddled with my 14 year old half cousin when I was 16
>>
>>27667348
>half cousin
might as well be a stepcosin, no risk of genetic disorders by that point.
>>
I fucked my cousin.

We were on a trip to this river we apprently went to all the time as babies.

Our family was all in a cabin and there was this separate building that they stuck us in. I guess they assumed that though we were 15 that we wouldn't do anything because we were cousins.

Only time I have had sex, still masturbate about it seven years later.
>>
I had a huge crush on one of my cousins for a while.

I know when people say "I'm attracted to personality not looks" they're full of shit but that was really the case with her. She couldn't be more than a 5/10 at best but she was so smart and clever and all around charming that I pretty much fell in love.

Too bad she's way older than me and would probably have smashed my head in if I tried anything.
>>
Don't want to have a one night stand with a family member. I wish I had a sister who really loved me and sex was one of our ways of exploring that.
>>
>>27667387
I meet her for the first time when it happened
She lived outa state
She's actually moving to my town this year
>I'm 19 and she's 17 now
>She's only gotten hotter
>Might try my luck and actually fuck her now that she's older
>>
>>27667447
>tfw not a girl
>tfw no qt sister to have a clandestine taboo relationship with
>>
>>27666122
I would fuck my sister if i could
>>
I think there are scenarios in which I could fuck my one older cousin (I am 19, she is 25). Scary thing is, I think she is aware that I am very attracted to her. It probably doesn't help that I deliberately avoid her to avoid developing feelings for her.
>>
Sex is about power. Wanting to sexually dominate a parent is pretty much the child you fantasizing about growing up and overcoming your parents.
>>
>>27667565
Sex isn't always about domination. It's often about intimacy. People are often close to family in a number of ways. Whether it's showing their true self, revealing secrets, hugs, etc. It makes sense that people would want further intimacy with someone they trust and care for.
>>
>>27667565
>>27668736
or

or sex is about reproduction
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.