[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he a robot, robots? I can't tell.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: nar3.jpg (27 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
nar3.jpg
27 KB, 580x326
Was he a robot, robots? I can't tell.
>>
A portrait of a wageslave.
Poor fella.
>>
jackdurden.com

you're welcome
>>
He is the definition of a failed normie.
>>
>>27665986
No do you not know what a robot is? Maybe hes a robot meaning he was kinda dead inside and tired and driveless which made him go mad but by r9ks standards he is not a robot. A robot here is a user of the website.
>>
>>27666895
>A robot here is a user of the website.
Fuck off normie
>>
>>27665986
Aren't there other movies to talk about? Jeez
>>
No he had social skills
>>
>>27666843
I have trouble believing this. In fact I dont believe it at all. I would like to read the novel to get a better understanding of this maybe
>>
>non virgin
at the very least he wasn't by the 30 minute mark in the movie
>>
>>27665986
He was a failed normie who started to subscribe to the robot doctrine and started a beta uprising

>>27666895
>A robot here is a user of the website
wrong
>>
not a robot, just a wage slave that thought he was special
>>
>>27667361
>>27666924
Its true though. What do YOU guys think a robot is? Its like those people who go on tumblr pretending to be depressed so people will think they are speshul. Some of you guys ham up why you are depressed for sympathy points but you don't actually give examples or try to change or better yourselves. You act like you are entitled to happiness or something when you cant even go out and find it foe yourself. Also you guys blame all your problems on normies and act like life is harder than it really is. And not that I think you guys are all the same person but what I just described is 90% of the posts here. If you keep coming here and were dumb and naive enough to believe the shit that is posted here you can get sucked into that minset where you all bring each other down and fester in your own shit. There's a life beyond r9k people.
>>
>>27665986
No. Robots don't have a personnality disorder that turns them into a Charles Manson-esque alpha male
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.