[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill Everyone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (364 KB, 2560x1837) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
364 KB, 2560x1837
Ok Robots, I was invited to a party this friday and I hate all those stupid bastards that will go and parties in general. But, I saw a great opportunity. Tell me Robots, how do I start a fire using cables and make it look like an accident? Please, I find it really important.
>>
>>27665917
Are you some kind of psychopath? What kind of bullshit reason is this to justify arson?
>>
>>27666000
I am begging you people right now. Do not ask this kind of questions, believe me, it is not worth it. Yes, I do have reasons, but I am pretty sure most people would not care to hear about them anyway, so I made this as short as I could.
>>
>>27665917
It's a party full of drunk college kids you moron. You can probably get away with starting an odd fire.

Go into a bathroom and put a towel in a toaster or something.

The problem is making sure the normies cant get out once the fire starts.
>>
>>27665917
You're going to have to block as many exits/entrances as possible, but leave one or two open so some normies and you can get away. If you're the only way that's able to get away, that's immediately suspicious.
>>
Go to an empty room, light the drapes on fire and exit via window. No one will suspect you since you're a literal nobody
>>
all people do is want
>>
>>27666128
I don't know. Why don't you just shoot up your school like every other neurotic piece of shit that doesn't deserve to live or have a future?
>>
>>27666305
Found the cuckold normalfag. How many black men has your "girlfriend" fucked today? Is your dick starting to feel sore from the cage it's trapped in?
>>
>>27665917
I frequent parties and I have fucked up some. Its pretty easy to just steal or ask to use someones phone and call the police. Send an anonymous tip saying that you think some girl has been dosed or that someone is being violent and has a gun. Also, I think if you call 911 tell the operator the address and just hide the phone somewhere and don't hang up. I think if you do that then they will send the whole crew, police, fire dept, and emts. But, arson is a good way too but might require you to scout the inside of the house first, find the heater, get the model and make if it, and find any known exploits. Have fun OP!
>>
>>27666199
Yes. But I was concerned about the firefighters. Most of the time they can figure out if the fire was an accident or not. Yes, I know I can use gloves to not get caught, but I just do not want to give any hint about nothing, so it won't start a police investigation. Really, I just want to start the fire and then simply go on like nothing happened. Maybe answer some questions to the police and everything, but acting like I was a victim, but do not want to be involved in an actual investigation.
>>
>>27666226
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Great tip.
>>
File: 1391663833309.jpg (76 KB, 782x784) Image search: [Google]
1391663833309.jpg
76 KB, 782x784
>>27666449
Yeah, unfortunate that you won't be able to kill each and every single normalfag, but you need to deflect some suspicion. If the police do become aware that you were there, you will probably still be one of the most suspicious people considering you're probably an outcast/loner/nerd, thus being the one with the most motivation. Also, I hope your connection is routed through a VPN right now. If somebody reports this thread to the authorities (unlikely) and they grab your IP, that's no good.

Hopefully there will be some niggers, spics, or Arabs for you to kill at the party.
>>
>>27666356
Thank you! But I rather use a method that will alarm the police and firefighters only after the fire started, and thus, kill more people.
>>
>>27665917
You could just fill a bottle with flammable fluid and cigarette. Find a good place where a fire would spread quickly, light it with the cigarette and leave, not sure how effective it would be depend on how old the house is.
>>
File: TUMBLING DOWN.gif (106 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
TUMBLING DOWN.gif
106 KB, 432x432
>>27666553
I'd would also recommend attempting to identify any fellow autists/robots at the party and getting them to leave, thus reducing normie numbers and boosting ours, but if you just walk up to them and tell them to leave, they probably won't. Even if they do leave, that will make you extremely suspicious if and when police ask them questions. If you can figure out a workaround, please do. Fuck this society, and fuck normalfags.
>>
>>27666226
Blocking exits would be hard because people always walking in and out. Plus im pretty sure someone will see if you were blocking the exits.
>>
>>27666516
Yes, thank you. Well, I think I might be able to not be suspicious. My plan was start the fire slowly and get away from it, being close to the exit, then, I would simply wait until someone alarms the others, then scape with some people; after that, I would act terrified and I can assure you that many people there won't even think about me being capable of such thing. And, since there will be people I do not know, I will talk to most of them and make them think I am a nice guy and one of them. Also, I think I am in love with you, Anon.
>>
>>27666624
Yeah, you raise a good point. It's very hard to pull this sort of thing off in the contemporary era without getting caught. The world is going to shit.
>>
>>27666333
2/10 for making me reply

l2troll
>>
>>27666599
Yes, I will attempt to look like one that wanted to help everyone to get out.
>>
>>27666333
This reads like a copy pasta. Go back to /b/ please.
>>
File: Kenji.png (295 KB, 475x450) Image search: [Google]
Kenji.png
295 KB, 475x450
>>27666816
>>27666832
That's genuine sentiment and contempt I'm expressing right there. Don't hand-wave it. I legitimately hate you as a person and want you to have a miserable life.
>>
>>27666996
1/10 now

You're really shitty at this.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.