[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, waht should I do if I have a chance to get a gf but she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: americandreamu.jpg (56 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
americandreamu.jpg
56 KB, 650x487
Guys, waht should I do if I have a chance to get a gf but she's ugly as fuck?
Pic not related.
>>
>>27665285
Sounds like desperation to me.
>>
>>27665285
If shes not psycho seriously and a good person IE can hold a job clean etc go for it? I married a 9/10 a 8/10 now but were old as fuck who cares senpai if you want to marry a gold digger get rich and here you go
>>
>>27665285
How ugly? Like 4/10?

I'd take her senpai I gotta get on the ladder somehow. Shit, I don't know anybody.

Unless she's obese.
>>
>>27665285
Oops forgot to mention but you at least have to be attracted to her for relationship to work M8
>>
>>27665385
Obese is a long path but easy to fix, eat healthy work out both those faggots can do it together
>>
>>27665370
>If shes not psycho seriously and a good person IE can hold a job clean
Nah, she's pretty much normal and has been living on her own for some time, so I guess she's dependable.
>>27665385
Yes, she's a 4/10, not obese.
>>27665391
That's why I'm worried
>>
>>27665285
What the hell is going on with this picture? Has to be a set up, I mean illegal to park that there, and as soon as he falls asleep robbed hell even if awake robbed
>>
>>27665440
Well if you like her go for it but you have to be attracted to her physicaly man INB4 shallow butbseriously even if you guys click perfect but you think shes tonugly to kiss then move on
>>
>>27665285
Can you post a pic of her for us to see?
>>
>>27665285
Let her suck ya dick man
>>
>>27665484
I don't know if click perfectly, but I have a good time with her and we share a lot of things in common, but yeah, I'm not physically attracted to her and that's a big turn off, but on the other hand this will probably be my only chance to get a gf, and I doubt I could do better than this.
>>27665515
I'm not gonna post pics of her here.
>>
>>27665285
Use her as a practice gf only. Do NOT try to fix her up and turn her into a qt because all you'll do is give her the self-confidence to drop your ass for some Chad. And don't try to stay with her long term if she's permaugly because having a gf that you're not attracted to is just going to piss you off.
>>
>>27665561
Come on senpai let us see stop teasing just cover eyes , aome of the best orgasms Ive ever had was with a 4/10 girl man she could fuck and moan christ
>>
>>27665561
Post her tits?
>>
>>27665285
Are you ugly too? And have you ever had a gf?
As an ugly female, I've been rejected by guys that are far uglier than me because they're too stubborn to settle for a girl in their league and have some false idea that they're attractive and will someday have a hot gf if they wait long enough and they just end up alone. And so do I.
If you haven't had a gf yet, you probably think that you're more attractive than you actually are and don't go for girls that are in your league. You're probably about as attractive as this girl. Depends if you'd really rather be alone than have an ugly gf, but she'd probably be very happy to have you. I'm guessing that you're probably ugly considering the only option you have for a gf is an ugly girl.
>>
>>27665862
>Are you ugly too?
Probably
>And have you ever had a gf?
No, I had other chanches, but I never took them because I was an edgy teenager.
I think you hit the nail, it's nice to have a female perspective on this.
I guess I will take the chance after all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.