[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of naive normies? I deal with normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459500416577.jpg (777 KB, 810x958) Image search: [Google]
1459500416577.jpg
777 KB, 810x958
What does /r9k/ think of naive normies?

I deal with normies (not chads & stacies) just the average person on a daily bases and it really confuses me when i think of them from /r9k/ point of view

They seem like nice ppl that are extremely positive on the surface, and they do contribute alot to society
>>
>>27665143
Define "naive normie."
>>
I don't care about them. I hate normeis who use /r9k/. They are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>27665333
They are like normies, but when ever you interact with them they always seem to be in a good mood, & extremely pleasant and you only get to see their good side, they also don't gossip like chads and stacies, well idk also they aren't good looking or bad looking, and they always seem to be consistent with who they are

I know a quite a lot of people who im trying to describe, but yea they don't really fit into the /r9k/ category or chad, they also don't fit into the normie group
>>
>>27665143

that girl is very /fa/mu/
>>
>>27665520

or /mu/fa/
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.