[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honest opinions on this guy's appearance? don't be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 528x960
honest opinions on this guy's appearance? don't be dicks for no reason
>>
>>27665116

he can fix up very well. i would tell him to not sweat the small stuff and work on his daily diet and stabilize that first.
>>
>>27665116
he looks pretty stupid. terrible haircut, bad style- overall nothing distinguishes him from most beta americans. a great personality could make up for it.
>>
>>27665116
cut fat, then build muscle

looks like decent facial structure

that's literally it
>>
>>27665116
honest opinion: who gives a shit
>>
>dont be dicks without reason.

do you KNOW where you are?
>>
If he got a proper haircut, lost like 20lbs or something, dressed nicely.. then yeah he'd be handsome/decent looking.
>>
>>27665190
yup, that's why i included that part
>>
>>27665116
He looks really dumpy and unhygienic. Nothing that can't be fixed, it's just really apparent that he's lazy.
>>
Not bad facial aesthetics, just chubby. I get the feeling he's boring though.
>>
>>27665241
he's actually not boring at all, one of the least boring people i've ever met to be honest. one of my personal best friends and really funny too
>>
Hell of a lot better then me.

average-above average looks imo

nothing really off-putting.
>>
>>27665221
thats like going for a facialabuse shoot and asking them to treat you nicely and not gag you with their cock
>>
>>27665335
We know it's you anon just cut the shit.
>>
>>27665116
where did you get that pic of me at wendy's
I wasn't sitting across from anyone that day
are you a ghost?
who the fuck are you?
>>
>>27665116
He's fat, his skin looks kind of greasy (probably because he's a little bit fat, it'll go away if he changes this), and he could use a haircut. A much shorter haircut.

Honestly, no serious issues. Make him lose weight and get a haircut.
>>
>>27665824
What are you talking about, his hair is probably his best feature in this photo.
>>
>>27665116
I hope that's diet cola
>>
>>27665116
feminine cheeks and eyes
looks like a dyke
>>
>>27665116
Lose some weight fat face. He will actually be good looking if he loses the stupid extra weight.
>>
>>27665116
looks like a virgin to me
>>
>>27665116
pretty average looking guy
>>
>>27665777
checked.
>>27665116
average looks, should work on his diet a lil bit, maybe lose some fat on the cheeks.
>>
looks like a cutie, I'd have to meet him to fully judge him though
>>
>this guy's getting rated as good looking or at least average

Gives me hope, friends.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.