[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /tired all the time/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: tired-wojakoff.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tired-wojakoff.png
34 KB, 633x758
I am so fucking tired all of the time.

I can never find the will to focus. It's just so hard to concentrate. The thought of performing tasks makes me overwhelmed with feelings of drowsiness.

When I CAN do something, I go at a much slower rate than I did even just a few years ago.

>I get 8-9 hours of sleep a night
>I eat a lot of steamed and raw veggies and beans, raw fruit nuts and seeds, and cooked unrefined grain (brown rice and steel cut oats). I also take b12, d&d7, k2, zinc and iodine supplements, and eat some organic lean meat on occasion.
>I get a little bit of sun when I go on my 4 mile walks every day

So I don't think it's anything I'm doing but I feel so unrefreshed when I wake up every morning and I feel like there's a layer of fog I have to fight through every moment of every day just to get something done.

What is the problem. Does anyone else have this?

>inb4 go to doctor

kek boy is THAT not an option
>>
>my 4 mile walks every day

thats why your tired
>>
>>27664836

your supplements aren't doing shit.

eat cheese. mozzellera.

eat more grains.

fruit is useless.

>4 mile walks every day

do you know what rest days are?
>>
File: 1427527203822.jpg (53 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
1427527203822.jpg
53 KB, 500x505
maybe thyroid

if anything, take vitamins, eat right, idk

should really see a mr.berkowitz about it
>>
stop master bating and looking at corn (sorry I can't type it my PC is censored filtered)
>>
>>27664867
>>27664870
Well it's really more like 5-6 days every week. Sometimes even 4.

>>27664870
>mozzarella
>2016
>still eating the pasteurized Jew

Fruit is not useless famcherrypie

>>27664978
I don't masturbate
>>
>>27664836
Do you drink alcohol? Everyday?

That would do it, if so. Also, your diet and all is good, try taking diphenhydramine (Benedryl) for a little while. It really does work and it's basically harmless. Take twice what the labling suggests and sleep for like, 18 hours. Also if the horrifying daystar blasts into your sleeping area from it's awful gaping void in the sky, you need to put cardboard up in your windows or wear a cap over your eyes or something.
>>
>>27664978
>(sorry I can't type it my PC is censored filtered)

Underage faggot detected.
>>
>>27664836
Try running for 20 minutes three times a week instead of walking for two hours every day.
>>
I'm in the exact same boat here
Only I don't walk 4 miles, I just sit in a computer chair all day
>>
>>27664836
It's depression. Find a way out. Find something, anything to look forward to in life.
>>
OP Just got to the doctor and complain about not being able to focus/forgetting things/no motivation. Basically all the ADHD symptoms. Memorize them and go say it's affecting your life. I did this and I got ritalin and then dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine).. Dexedrine was awesome shit. You can do anything on that stuff, and you'll WANT to do it.
>>
>>27665245
I don't even drink every week.
I sleep in the basement, no sun in my sleeping area.

>>27665301
i have a naturally shitty back senpai, not sure running a lot would be a good idea
>>
File: cover.jpg (668 KB, 2133x2136) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
668 KB, 2133x2136
>>27665337
elaborate fampai
>>
>>27665357
What part of
>kek boy is THAT not an option
wasn't clear?
>>
Just get off the internet. I'm being serious.
>>
>>27665376
Well let me tell you my personal experience
>19 years old
>Gone nowhere
>Living with mom
>Need to find a job
>Work at pizza shop
>hate my life, have nothing other than vidya
>tired all the time
>sleep 9 hours a day and go lift for them gains
>Still feel like shit
>After almost 2 years this dude starts working there
>The rest of the employees don't like him
>We become friends
>We have a similar interest in music
>Start going to concerts once in a while
>Start finding myself looking forward to concerts
>Finding I actually am starting to enjoy other things in life
>Fast forward another 2 years
>Enjoy life on a day to day basis
>Look forward to concerts/festivals I'm interested in
>Still get suicidal thoughts sometimes but am able to shake them off
>Everything is in color again, not grey and horrible
Don't push everyone away anon. You can see the light again too. You may need someone elses help but you have to let them in. And it will most likely take a long time. Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1459381996618.jpg (28 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1459381996618.jpg
28 KB, 400x225
>>27664836
well maybe pic related
>>
>>27665570
And trust me when I tell you I was depressed. True depression. Not meme shit. I still feel like I have shades over my eyes sometimes.
>>
>>27665481
maybe
>>27665570
thanks for sharing m8. I might have had a small level of what you had but I made a friend, and it got a little bit better even though he was gay.

This was before I became so fatigued. So I don't think depression is it.
>>27665597
You got me!
What gave it away?
>>
>>27665747
Have you had a doctor check up in a while?
Have them draw blood and see if you're deficient in anything. Lots of deficiencies can cause fatigue. And many of these defeciencies can appear suddenly with age.
>>
>>27664836
Me. Except I know it's my fault for going to sleep at 3AM when I know I have to wake up at seven.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (76 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
76 KB, 800x440
>>27665597
i got another one

>inb4 your comment is not original
>>
File: dots pepe.png (95 KB, 537x521) Image search: [Google]
dots pepe.png
95 KB, 537x521
>>27665747
hey, redditboi how do you like my RARE PEPE? i know you like these r8
>>
File: 1445227789461.jpg (80 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
1445227789461.jpg
80 KB, 500x737
I feel tired most days even though I get 6+ hours of sleep. I am a neet and always walk a few miles in the night and swim some laps at the y on weekends. I wish I knew what the fuck causes me to be dead tired all the time but I have no idea.
>>
>>27664836
breath through your nose
>>
>>27666065
WAT

Original fucking comment you nazi motherfucking mods fuck me you guys are incessant!
>>
it's defo cancer m8
>>
>>27666510
you absorb more oxygen breathing through your nose it would make you feel less tired
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.