[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>diagnosed with psychosis >told that within 10 years I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dog456g.jpg (93 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
dog456g.jpg
93 KB, 600x300
>diagnosed with psychosis
>told that within 10 years I will lose all touch with reality

what do
>>
TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS

also learn some fucking MINDFULNESS and MEDITATION

CALM DOWN YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM
>>
>>27664908
be aware and notice your symptoms. just be able to make distinctions and notice your trains of thoughts. don't lose faith anon.

take the dopamine blockers, anti-psychotics. they prevent schizophrenia from fully blossoming
>>
>>27664767
i hope insanity is better than this place anon

godspeed
>>
>>27664767
well if your mind starts going... just remember that Mr. Bullet is there for you
>>
learn some form of art so you can make crazy shit
>>
I'm confused OP. Diagnosed with psychosis? psychosis is a mental state that can be brought on by anything, if you were psychotic you would be in the looney bin, or on the way to while you post nonsensical gibberish on here thinking that Jesus is picking up encoded messages and that 4chan is the only way to do such things.
>>
>told that within 10 years I will lose all touch with reality
Who's to say you haven't already? I'm not real. And neither are you.
>>
>>27665589
Not OP but when I was psychotic, I didn't even go on the internet. Like I had psychosis for 2-3 months and for at least the first 2 months I didn't go on my computer at all.
>>
>>27664767
>>told that within 10 years I will lose all touch with reality

Here's a hint--"Reality" in 10 years will be very different from how it is now, anyway. We live less and less in the physical world and all online in bits and bytes.
>>
>>27665706
Yeah man, it was the same for me. I just assumed that some people must use the internet in the start of that state, but OP seems too coherent.

His doctor is feeding him a whole load of bullshit. When I was psychotic, I was wandering the streets for weeks thinking demons were after me before they caught me shirtless and bare footed, with my blood sugars so low that I would have died if they had no intervened.

OP listen, I had that one episode years ago now, and it has been my only one. I don't care how far someone is gone, a doctor cannot predict such things and they shouldn't be telling you that. I was one of the worse cases they ever had in the hospital admittedly, and currently sound of mind.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.