[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
good feels thread >when you buy two pizza's and devour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1454781574719.jpg (708 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454781574719.jpg
708 KB, 1920x1200
good feels thread

>when you buy two pizza's and devour the first one, and slowly snack on the second pizza through the night.
>tfw both pizzas are from a delicious pizza chain, and they are both vegetarian pizzas.
>>
File: BizzaBie.jpg (26 KB, 306x480) Image search: [Google]
BizzaBie.jpg
26 KB, 306x480
>and they are both vegetarian pizzas
>>
OH MY GOD CAN"T YOU SEE VEGETABLES ARE MURDER
WHY IS THE ONLY VALUE YOU GIVE TO VEGETABLES THE TASTE OR NUTRITION THEY GOVE YOU?
VEGETABLES HAVE INHERENT VALUE, NOT JUST WHAT HUMANS APPLY TO THEM
>>
>>27665576
>>27665616

i'm not a vegetarian. i had a jack links beef jerky thing earlier today.

but i've come to appreciate the deliciousness of pure vegetarian meals on their own. vegetarian, not vegan.

you only need a very small amount of red meat.
>>
>when you ask a girl for her number and she doesn't laugh at you afterwards

I've never recieved a yes but it's nice when the girl doesn't just laugh you off and actually makes up a valid rejection
>>
>>27665651
Yeah dude, meat is delicious as hell but there are a lot of really good vegetarian and even vegan meals that are breddy gud desu senpai
>>
>>27664423
You're better off with plain white sauce.
>>
>>27665651
It would be shit-tier without the cheese, the cheese is the main event on a pizza anyway. Just get anchovies like a true patrician.
>>
>>27665616
God you're so dramatic calm down ffs
>>
>>27665699

oh yes, the cheese on my pizza was fresh mozzarella, delicious.

>>27665697

i got spinach pesto sauce.

>>27665696

yes!
>>
>>27665723
Spinach pesto sauce makes your teeth go grey!
>>
>>27666145

I brush my teeth.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.