[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently have the munchies and want to order Dominos. What would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1438464900582.png (315 KB, 530x580) Image search: [Google]
1438464900582.png
315 KB, 530x580
Currently have the munchies and want to order Dominos. What would you order for a high nigga? Please leave suggestions
>>
literally anything. I usually go for the pepperoni dough balls or the chicken kickers along with my pizza, but that's when I'm not high.
>>
>>27664412
how about their brownies?
>>
I still haven't ordered yet I just need more anons input.
>>
When I was little I thought 'the munchies' just meant you were hungry and I used to say it all the time when I wanted to eat.

Only years later did I learn.
>>
Shit I just ripped through my edibles because the munchies are too strong, hurry up r9k save me
>>
thin crust

mushrooms
onions
peppers
artichokes
olives
>>
>>27664833
that doesn't look super appetizing anon
where are the meats?
>>
>>27664854

i excluded the meats on purpose.

you can get extra cheese.
>>
>>27664974
are you sure this is good for munchies anon?
they're really bad this time
>>
>>27664974
ANON HELP ME THE EDIBLES ARE KICKING IN
>>
>>27665038
>>27665204

i don't know about for your munchies, but i enjoy a veggie pizza. get a little bit of extra cheese.

add more veggies on it if you want.

meat is just fat. it doesn't feel good.

also get a nice 2 liter of diet coke.
>>
File: dominos-choco-lava-cake.jpg (11 KB, 225x187) Image search: [Google]
dominos-choco-lava-cake.jpg
11 KB, 225x187
GET THE CHOCOLATE LAVA CRUNCH FUDGE CAKE OR WHATEVER, IT IS 2 SMALL PIECES AND KIND OF PRICEY BUT IT IS THE MOST GLORIOUS UNHEALTHY THING TO EAT AFTER SOME PIZZA WHEN YOU ARE HIGH AF
DO IT OP
>>
>>27664350
Thin crust pizza with chicken and jalapenos.
Trust me mane
>>
>>27665252
OK OK
I will I shall
but how about the brownies? They look so good too
>>27665263
This sounds delish
what sauce base should I use?
>>
>>27665278
The normal tomato sauce is based
>>
>>27665296
I'm trusting you on this man please don't disappoint me

Should I get the lava cake or the brownies?
>>
>>27665323
never had the brownies before but it is a VERY SLIM chance they can compete with the lava cakes

And dont get both, once you have eaten those lava cakes you will not touch anything chocolate for a week, BUT IT IS A GOOD FEEL TRUST ME : )
>>
>>27665350
You underestimate the stomach of a stoner
>>
>pan pizza
>extra xheese
>extra pep

trustme

im eating it now thats why im typing w one hand
>>
>>27665386
You high nigga? Listen to this, sounds amazing high https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_Wi2awrRg

You'll thank me later
>>
>>27665375
I would, I have only had edibles 6 times in the 2 years after I turned 18. I never tried the lava cakes while stoned even they are just that good

>tfw I just had a 75mg thc krispy treat with my dinner and waiting for it to kick in
>>
>>27665416
naw i ran out of weed on the weekend and got sick so im in recovery before going back to the weed store

that tune is great but i already got the whole tape on my ipod, was jamming out to memo on the bus earlier desu
>>
>>27665458
damn nigga it's nice to see another thugger lover
>>
>>27664350
cheese pizza
originalorino
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.