[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not date a qt granny, r9k? Hear me out: >Unaware of hip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: z2.jpg (59 KB, 529x784) Image search: [Google]
z2.jpg
59 KB, 529x784
Why not date a qt granny, r9k?
Hear me out:
>Unaware of hip trends and therefore doesn't notice that you're an uncool loser
>From an era of purity & conservative white picket fence bliss
>Experienced at sex
>Probably racist and redpilled
>Appreciates you helping her out around the house
>Her parents are dead and you will never have to meet or impress them
>Doesn't dress like a whore
>Has retirement pension and lives a luxury NEET lifestyle
>Bakes delicious cookies
>Chad will never fuck her and steal her away
>>
Good idea

If only I was into grannies.

I wonder if I can condition myself to be attracted to them...
>>
>>27664267
Damn, sexual grandma, get some. Those are some big tittays. I can't wait til Im an old lady and i get to be some nerd on r9ks dream lay
>>
>>27664452
>nerd

Gtfo newfags
>>
Yeah, why wouldn't I want a woman whose 3 times the age of women my age, who have already been covered with dozens of men's loads? Old Staceys have had more dick than you could imagine. You're upset with a girl who's been having sex consistently for the past 10 years? Now try 50. Old sluts are still sluts, just even more used up.
>>
>>27664490
>>27664490
I disagree.
These ladies were born in a time where sex was sacred and saved for marriage only.
>>
>>27664527
Yeah the ones who are faithful ones who stayed true to their husband even after he died. The kind of used up cum rug that would sleep with a disgusting failure of a human like you is the the progenitor of all modern whores.
>>
>>27664267
Missing the best part:
>she can take out her teeth for gumjobs
pleb.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.