[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i stop thinking so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1432186033571.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1432186033571.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
how do i stop thinking so much?
>>
>>27664166
Alcohol

watch your liver
>>
File: The-King-James-Bible.jpg (1 MB, 2797x1865) Image search: [Google]
The-King-James-Bible.jpg
1 MB, 2797x1865
simple
read this
>>
>>27664166
get two jobs
you will be so busy you wont have time to care about shit anymore
thats what I did
>>
>>27664166
You don't, it's just who you are.
>>
>>27664376
What the fuck is that gonna do?
>>
>>27664745
>>27664376
make you even more paranoid and neurotic than you already are
>>
File: tips empire.jpg (74 KB, 547x800) Image search: [Google]
tips empire.jpg
74 KB, 547x800
>>27664376
"I'm an intellectual because I think religion destroys critical thinking."

t. Fedora.
>>
>>27664614
> th-thanks genetics
>>
>>27664376
Your such a faggot, real christians wouldn't browse this site anyway. Get out you phony fuck
>>
>>27664166
Try building something from ground up so you will know if you're really "thinking so much"
>>
>>27664987
dunno what you mean senpai
>>
>>27665028
>senpai

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/from+the+ground+up
>>
>>27665330
yeah but wtf are you talking about retard
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
Playing sandbox survival games worked for quite a while for me. Working 8 hours daily and playing a MMO worked too, in other occasion. Work, grind, sleep, repeat.

Also, if you like watching movies, series, animes, or whatever. Marathon the shit out of them. FPS games help too, requires a lot of attention to shoot people.

If you like reading, try it too. Read all A Song of Ice and Fire books, all Tolkien books, Ken Follet books.

Try some sports or gym, feelling exausted and in pain makes you feel alive, and you'll be so tired you'll sleep like a baby.

C`mon op, there are tons of shit to do. Forget about your life and live something else. Waste time as much as you can, things will work out eventually.
>>
>>27664166
>how do i stop thinking so much?
Meditation/mindfulness practices
Or get so involved in something that you don't even think about anything else.
>>
Go to the doctor and get some xanax or clonazepam or something. Or go to therapy. Also you could just grow up and realize none of this really matters and get on with your life.
>>
>>27665402
thanks but iv wasted so much time already, and its hard to keep doing it when you know thats all it is
>>
>>27665430
> you could just grow up and realize none of this really matters and get on with your life
seems like an oxymoron to me but thanks for the dig i guess
>>
>>27665495
What, do you want something bigger, a reason to live?

Then you are doing it wrong, friend. What about looking at cute little girls, and thinking how nice would be to have a loving daughter to protect and live for?

Getting a job is the first step. After giving up any insane dream you might have. Things will work out eventually, keep your mind busy with productive things, focus on simple things like earning money or buying a car.
>>
>>27665709
yeh i guess that shit isn't enough for me
no way im bringing another life into this hell either
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.