[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heeeeeeee IS baaaaackkkkkkkk http://anxietywar.com/ Pedophil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 10
File: Anxiety War Pedophile buster.png (68 KB, 182x182) Image search: [Google]
Anxiety War Pedophile buster.png
68 KB, 182x182
Heeeeeeee IS baaaaackkkkkkkk http://anxietywar.com/
Pedophiles watch out, He is coming for......you
>>
I'm not sure if this is spam or not....
>>
>>27664131
No, Actually. Just wanting another one of these threads, Last thread I was in was pretty decent but now his videos are "semi" reuploaded so we can actually discuss what he does rather than just in general
>>
Pedophilia is completely natural, LOOK AT THE ROMANS, STUPID
>>
Please do not bully pedos.
>>
im gonna pretend to be a child molester just so i can actually rape the fuck out of this guy
>>
>>27664202
Eating your kids is completely natural! Look at niggers in Africa!

Having AIDS is completely natural! Look at niggers in Africa!

Letting a cow piss on your head is completely natural! Look at niggers in Africa!

Taking the accomplishments of every other race and saying it was your own is completely natural! Look at niggers every where
>>
What did pedos ever do to him...Oh wait never mind
>>
>>27664059
please lead me to where they have been re uploaded so we robots can report them and have them taken down again. i wont stand for letting this man bully innocent ppl. he must be stopped
>>
>>27664402
lol was he raped as a kid?
>>
>>27664300
look, biologically and scientifically speaking, as soon as a girl or boy reaches puberty, they are ready for fucking. that cannot be disputed.
>>
Pedos always look so gross.
>>
>>27664668
Physically, yes. Mentally, no. And this probably isn't something you'll understand until you have kids yourself. You that you don't want some grown person taking advantage of naive kids. In fact, you could argue that evolutionarily, it is in the best interest that we protect the young from procreating with people who they might not otherwise do so with if they were older and more mature.

For example, many young girls would have kids with a degenerate loser who has a car, and is only able to impress pubescent girls. OR we could have a situation where we let kids grow up and mature, and find a similarly compatible mate who able to provide for them.

You should seriously consider killing yourself.
>>
>>27664668
4-11 is cutest though, desu.
>>
>>27664668
Actual pedos are interested in kids BEFORE they reach puberty.
>>
>>27664758
Girls should be married of at 14 or they will just become hypergamious whore roasties. Mudslimes and ancient and medieval cultures had it right on this.
>>
>>27664758
Women are for impregnation you idiot. Women don't ever mature mentally. These "hot young girls can't know whether they want a cock in them or not" memes are such a waste of time.
>>
>>27664807
Smartest person in the world is a woman.
Google Hillary Clinton, Wife of Bill Clinton, Future president imo
>>
>>27664988
>women are good at anything
Check out this meme master
>>
>>27664806
>>27664807

>Being this delusional

You are beyond help at this point. Your views are reductionist to the extreme and fail to account for the fact that living in a civil society require some laws which force us to reject our biological urges.
>>
File: black-man-thinking.jpg (20 KB, 378x357) Image search: [Google]
black-man-thinking.jpg
20 KB, 378x357
>>27664059
I get that he hates predators but what he is doing is not right at all
he's ruining people's lives and acting out vigilante justice for popularity and money
he should just report people to the police if he hates pedophiles that much then, just get a bunch of evidence and report them instead of making a video and trying to expose them
>>
>>27665066
Why pick these particular biological urges? You make it sound like it's an impregnation thing, but you can't fuck their asses either. It is arbitrary and you know it.
>>
So what's this guy doing wrong and why do you all dislike him so much?

I used to rip off pedos a lot by blackmailing them. Good way to make some money if you have the time and are persistent. Who cares if it's illegal.
>>
>>27665066
Then tell that to stacy who whores herself out like a chimp. And let's be honest, society really doesn't need women for anything more than baby ovens in order for it to flourish.
>>
>>27665162
see >>27665108
he's enacting vigilante and mob justice on people instead of letting the system handle it
he also is a stereotypical Chad that is conventionally attractive and good with women who makes videos trying to expose robot-like people
>>
>>27664059
only a complete fag wears purple.
>>
>>27665066
If I steal because I am lazy, the law exists to protect the victim.

If 2 parties agree to an act that they alone will be impacted by without cost to society, it should be legal. Now, when you start thinking sex beyond wanting to encourage its safe practice is something that the state should control, you have become a fascist. Further, you are adding unnecessary spiritual importance to a biological and very insignificant act. People like you make me wish we had Sharia just so we can see what the actual end result of your thinking is. Shit, we dont like it? Make up a law about! Just recreational drugs? Ban it! Sex? Ban it! Private conversations? Ban it!
>>
>>27665119
Anything sexual, being anal, oral or vaginal only occurs in the context of a misappropriation of urges which arise due to our intrinsic desire to reproduce.

Besides, you may have the biological urge to murder another person, or destroy the offspring of a woman so you can reproduce with her. We have the laws for a reason, and you're being ridiculous if you say they serve no positive purpose.

Go and have daughter, and come back when she is 13 and tell me how you feel when some autist like you is chatting with her online.

Everyone know teen girls can be hot. The difference is we aren't stimulus response animals, and should aim to protect those who are vulnerable.

>>27665167

>Women play the most crucial role of sexual selection.
>Their ability to sexually select when they are young is poor.
>Therefore it is best for society to allow women to mentally mature and make better (I'll admit some women have poor mate selection) mate selections.

The laws aren't perfect, but none are, and it is about pushing towards a goal of ideal. Women are not always gonna make the right selection, but we should aim to give them best chance to do so, and not let some young girl be groomed by some skinny degenerate autist to impress a 13 year old with their car and muscles.

>>27665119
>>27665167
Other than that, you're really a minority in society (thank god). No one in their right minds thinks like you. You think you've uncovered some edgy truth, but really, most people are aware of your points, they just smart enough to realise they are not good ideas in the context of modern society.
>>
>>27665514
>Implying women selecting their own mates is good
Women are stupid and as a rule make bad decisions. Its just better if we let their fathers pick their husbands
>>
>>27665514
>girl wants cock up her ass
>that's bad
Explain why in one sentence
>>
>>27665487
>If 2 parties agree to an act that they alone will be impacted by without cost to society

A fundamental feature of this is that both parties have to be of sound mind. I can't get some wealthy business guy drunk or high and get him to sign a contract handing over his business. It's pretty well established that children and adolescents are not spectacular when it comes to making good decisions and need us to protect them...

I will concede this to you.

If we make what you propose legal - i.e. removal of age of consent laws, then we should also make it legal for the parents or gaurdians of the child the ability to approve, and if not, a reduced criminal charge for murdering the the person who had sex with their child.
>>
>tfw when you will never molest Chad and Stacy's daughter
Why live?
>>
>>27665625
What's such a big deal about sex?
>>
>>27665563
I really hope you guys are trolls. Otherwise tell me the last time you left the house and spoke to girl.

>>27665596
It's not bad. There is no such thing as morals, so I won't make a normative judgment either way. What I don know is that living in society requires rules just like there are rules in baseball. They don't have to make sense evolutionarily, it is about make it safe and fair for everyone playing.
>>
>>27665655
It is pretty much the sole reason for our existence. This makes it paradoxically the smallest, but also the most important and founding feature of society.
>>
>>27665687
M8 i know it's nice to pretend that is important that women "mature", kek, so that they can be fulfilled in their useless hr careers, but practically speaking women are really only needed for breeding. Things just run more smoothly when women are under control
>>
>>27665755
I didnt ask for a vague non-answer. Whys sex Such a big deal that someone needs to be "protected" from it
>>
In a ideal system coercion is that part that would be against the law rather then blanket AOC laws that are arbitrary and retarded.

Coercion is the part that is actually harmful both short and long term. The actual sex is often not what causes damage (expect for STD infection or exceptionally violent sex done against the persons will).

>and if not, a reduced criminal charge for murdering the the person who had sex with their child.
That is ethically wrong and logically retarded. Take that emotional reactionary bullshit somewhere else.

If the parent suspects that the child is being taken advantage of, or that informed consent is not had by both parties then they should go to the proper authorities for sexual coercion.
Or you know, actually fucking talk to the child rather then go full vigilante without understanding the full situation.
Murder is a FAR worse crime in the first place and is not even close to justifiable in this circumstance.
>>
God damn it I hate when I mess up the backlinks
>>27666067
is ment for >>27665625
>>
>>27665842
Because it is socially linked. It is deeply rooted in our psyche as being very important.

Rape is abhorred because it circumvents the selection process => potentially harmful to the survival of our species. We don't see minors as being able to consent which means it is rape, and is therefore a big deal and is bad
>>
>>27666132
You're still not answering the question. Whatever, you idiots never do.
>>
>>27666132
And the reason we don't see minors as being able to consent is because of feminist in the middle of the 20th century.
>>
>>27664059
The only way to stop this criminal is to terminate him...
>>
>>27666067
>sex with underage girls is natural
>take your emotions out of this

So emotions aren't natural? If you want to implement or remove laws because of supposed biological reasoning you would also have to account for emotion.

>If the parent suspects that the child is being taken advantage of, or that informed consent is not had by both parties then they should go to the proper authorities for sexual coercion.

This is where your theory fails because the practical implementation would be impossible to ensure things are happening as they should. Such a system would be rife with people becoming victims, so it is more practical to have a blanket ban.
>>
>>27666193
SEX is a big deal socially. It is not just an intimate act between two people. The potential result of sex is reproduction which has costs both socially and biologically/evolutionarily. As such, people, though they claim to deny it, have a vested interest in who has sex with who. This is especially the case for minors.

I find it strange that people on this board are the ones who are so quick to dismiss and label women as sluts, potentially damaging them socially even when they are of age. However, you're essentially allowing girls to be irrevocably damaged socially from an age where they can't properly comprehend the consequences of their actions. They literally have not developed the impulse control and rationalist of an adult.

What your arguing is essentially the losing battle of human autonomy for minors. You don't want to let children smoke, or drink alcohol at a young age because (1) they are most likely not informed of the consequences and dangers (2) they physiologically and psychologically more vulnerable the effects.

Similarly. If a 12 year does something dumb, resulting in the death of someone, should their sentence and punishment be the same as someone who is 25 and did the same thing? No, obviously not.
>>
>>27666252
ignoring your blatant stawman at the top to go to the second point.
>This is where your theory fails because the practical implementation would be impossible
No, just slightly more difficult since it would require each case to be examined individually.
Just because it is harder does not mean it is not the right thing or impossible.
>Such a system would be rife with people becoming victims, so it is more practical to have a blanket ban.
The same can be argued of any system with assumes innocence and places the burden of proof on the accuser.
It is exactly how normal rape laws work. Are you saying normal rape laws are inherently ethically flawed?
It is also exactly how consent law works when it comes to the mentally handicapped. Or would you rather see a blanket ban on that because someone somewhere MIGHT become a victim?
This standard is not too much to ask and not at all unrealistic. It is also much more rationally and ethically sound.
>>
>>27666399
>No, obviously not.
Except in America, where they have no problem sentencing someone that age to life in prison and charging them as a adult.
>>
>All this Pedophile internet defense force
End your life
>>
>>27666800
Normie get out. At least go back to some fucking cumdumpster thread or something.
>>
PEDOS BTFO'D
>>
>>27666906
Not really. Isn't there a subreddit you should be going back to?
>>
>>27664202
B-but you see in Japan....
>>
File: 1413475314529.gif (2 MB, 240x241) Image search: [Google]
1413475314529.gif
2 MB, 240x241
>>27666800
Where do you think you are newfag?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 256x144
>>27664639
>innocent people
> innocent
Mhmmmm......
>>
>>27666399
>getting fucked in the ass could cause huge damages to society
Kek. You roasties are so retarded.
>>
being a pedo is literally redd.it
>>
File: 382px-Robert_Scoble_(cropped).jpg (50 KB, 382x599) Image search: [Google]
382px-Robert_Scoble_(cropped).jpg
50 KB, 382x599
>>27664807
Uh oh, *sigh* here we go....
>>
>>27666981
Kek. R9k = Pedophisle
>>
Do the pedophiles really think all the rhetorical hot air they're blowing means anything.

News flash degenerates, society already made up it's your mind on this one. Your side lost.

So you can either go get help now, or wind up in handcuffs later.
>>
I swear it is only one or two people samefaging the shit out of this thread for some reason.
>>
>not scamming them for their money and blackmailing them after they find out

WEAK
>>
>>27667140
>News flash degenerates, society already made up it's your mind on this one. Your side lost.

sadly, no. they're slowly being brainwashed into thinking pedophilia is ok.
>>
>>27667140
>implying that pedos don't rule the world in exclusive cabals or power brokers and money lenders
>>
>>27664806
underrated post

original 342353645
>>
>>27664059
i like that this weird gay guy modeled his site after bestgore
>>
>>27667199
I assure you, they are not. Even prison culture rejects these freaks.
>>
>>27666509
>Except in America, where they have no problem sentencing someone that age to life in prison and charging them as a adult.

In America they have blacks. 12 years old nigger will fuck you up.
>>
File: mPhL8fP.jpg (25 KB, 477x456) Image search: [Google]
mPhL8fP.jpg
25 KB, 477x456
>>27667200
How could I have forgotten?
>>
>>27667278
Everywhere has niggers now thanks to the whole migrant bullshit.
>>
>>27667272
>Even prison culture rejects these freaks.

You praise prison culture so much huh?

Then how about we put you in the jail with niggers and we will find out if you pass the """"""prison culture""""" test of how well you survive in jail then.
>>
>>27667272
True. When you're literally the bottom rung on the prison food-chain; I thinks that's a pretty demonstrative of society's feelings about these degenerates.
>>
>>27667272
Who cares about prison culture when trying to determine the acceptability of something.

Those faggots love to rape grown men just because they can. They rape so much that if you counted prison rape then men and women actually get raped around the same amount in the US (but feminist shills never do).
>>
File: 7ndex.jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
7ndex.jpg
7 KB, 224x224
>>27667385
Better than you would Chester!
>>
>>27667390
I'd like to find out where you would be in """"""prison food-chain""""""
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>27667425
Higher than a kiddie fiddler, that's for sure!
>>
The is nothing wrong with being a pedophile. I don't understand how you normies don't like little girls. The are the cutest and most precious and sweet thing in the world.
>>
>>27667482
>The are the cutest and most precious and sweet thing in the world.

Cute like a puppy
>>
>>27667482
>The are the cutest and most precious and sweet thing in the world.
While I agree with that I don't think you should stick your dick in them.
You have to at the very least wait until they are ready both in body and mind before you can stick your dick in them.
Til then, look, but don't touch, at least with your dick.
>>
>>27667482
FBI....this guy.
>>
>>27667534
>You have to at the very least wait until they are ready both in body and mind before you can stick your dick in them.

When they are 25 and done with riding cock carousel and wanna settle down with nice guy?
>>
>>27667584
>When they are 25 and done with riding cock carousel and wanna settle down with nice guy?
Think more along the lines of being big enough to take a full dick without it harming them, and having the knowledge and desire to know what dick is, what is for, and what they want to do to it.

So fucking a 5 year old would be bad
But a 15 year old would be A-OK.
>>
I guess the shitposting samefag tired himself out.
>>
>>27667525
Cute like a loli!

>>27667534
It pains me to say it, but yeah, I know. I want to kiss and cuddle and touch and caress, but it can never be. And I can't even get it up for adults either. But the sexual aspect is not the worst part, its the longing. I'll never make a loli giggle or teach her how to read or play innocently with her. I was doomed by a cruel god to be forever alone.
>>
>>27668202
You are literally not even human. If you really loved kids, you would kill yourself.
>>
>>27668312
Go fuck your self with that "literally" bullshit.
Make my autism flare up so fucking hard.
>>
>>27668394
You should literally die you retarded child raping degenerate, fuck you and everything you think.
>>
>>27668312
Nope, I am a valuable and good person regardless of my sexuality, as long as I do my best and don't cause any one harm with any of my actions. And even if I lose everything else, I will kelt living just to spite you pretentious snobs who have tried to decide my destiny for me by telling me of all the things I would supposedly inevitably do. So fuck you, how about you kill yourself, normie.
>>
>>27668441
Now you are at least using the word correctly.
That is much better you gunt sucking fart sniffer.
>>
>>27668528
You're a narcassistic sociopath. Stop living.

>>27668596
Lol, stupid even by pedo standards. They'll love you in prison.
>>
Can you get v& for watching videos of dancing kids on youtube?
>>
>>27668687
Whatever dude, I already told you I don't give a fuck what you think.

>>27668717
I don't think do. Google has been recommending then to me for years and nothing had happened. And last month, it offered to add my sister to my contacts, despite that account never being connected to my identity, so they have probably known who I was for a while.
>>
>>27668687
You are stupid even by retard standards.
You are so dumb you got left back in special ed.
You are so dumb they had to burn down the school to get you out of 3rd grade
You are so dumb you stood on a chair to raise your IQ.
You are so dumb if you spoke your mind, you'd probably be speechless.
You are so dumb you stuck a phone up your ass to make a booty call.
You are so dumb you got fired from a blow job
>>
>>27668717
Nope.
Totally legal and can't get v& for it. At least not that alone.
Would raise eyebrows if someone you knew found out so have a good excuse ready or don't get caught. But otherwise enjoy.
>>
>>27668879
At least I'm not a pedophile though. Whew lad, I don't know how I could hand that sort of shame. I would probably just walk out into the desert and keep going until I dropped dead and hope everyone would just forget I ever existed. Luckily I'm not though.
>>
>>27668961
And at least I'm not literally retarded. To think of the shame your parents have to face every day due to having brought you into the world.
Probably wish that you would walk into the path of a oncoming bus so they never have to deal with your dumbass again.
>>
>>27668441
>>27668687
>>27668961
You know, at no point did autist anon say anything to indicate he is a pedo.
He just got butthurt about grammar then went on insulting you for whatever reason.
It seems like you just assume anyone who disagrees with you in this thread is a pedophile.
>>
>>27669190
At no point did he deny being a pedo.
>>
File: 6 out of 6.png (143 KB, 876x647) Image search: [Google]
6 out of 6.png
143 KB, 876x647
If you want to make money and get famous by being popular with women, it's becoming increasingly clear that you just have to:

a) be good looking
b) bully betas\losers and share the videos

This and Janoskians are all the proof you need.
>>
>>27669426
Do you have to do both? I can bully nerds, but I'm fat and ugly. Can I sell the videos, get rich, and use money as a crutch to get the vapid cunts instead?
>>
>>27669474

Gotta be both, I'm afraid.
>>
>>27669552
Fug. Can I join the pedo club then? I'm not a pedo but I feel lonely since the normies won't take me. I watched Spirited Away once.
>>
>>27669579
It is not really a club and we don't want people who are not attracted to children.
>>
I genuinely think this guy is a sociopath.

Its not because I give any fucks about pedophiles getting btfo, but he genuinely exhibits the traits of a sociopath.
Judging by the 1941 Cleckley traits of a sociopath:

>Superficial charm and good "intelligence"
Goes without saying, the dude is good looking and pretty intelligent seeming.
>Absence of "nervousness" or psychoneurotic manifestations
Definitely true. This guy gets into cars/houses with predators without fear.
>Unreliability
Pretty obvious
>Untruthfulness and insincerity
Ditto. Guy dresses up like girls and teenagers (very unconvincingly)
>Lack of remorse or shame
Also obvious. He has no shame for being in really retarded situations, like putting on a falsetto despite being 6'2"
>Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
His ridiculous disguises are pretty evident of poor judgement.
>Specific loss of insight
Ditto

http://www.decision-making-confidence.com/sociopath-symptoms.html

He reminds me of that movie Nightcrawler.
>>
>>27664059

I bet that guy has literal terabytes of CP on his computer and is pulling a "hide it in plain sight" thing by making these videos.

I mean he's fucking creepy m8.
>>
>>27669705
Wouldn't be surprised, He seems a bit Batman-ish in the way he does things
>>
>>27669604
Why are you so exclusive?
>>
>>27669705

>Untruthfulness and insincerity

He's especially insincere. Just reading the text on his site literally creeps me out, I've seen hypocrisy and insincerity many times - but never at this level.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was also gay or had paedophilic (real ones, as in 12 an under) tendencies himself.
>>
>>27669781
Their is literally only one requirement.
If you can not meet that single requirement then you simply don't belong.
End of story.

It is like wanting to be a metal head without actually liking metal. It just don't work.
>>
>>27664059
>sociopath actually made his own site
HAHA, WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
>>
>>27664804
>BEFORE they reach puberty
he's been "roleplaying" as a 14-15 year old girl/boy, not a 9 year old
>>
>>27669753
The thing that freaks me out is that he's going into these dangerous situations, putting himself completely exposed, with no backup, no security, no police. Chris Hanson had police backup and security measures to keep him and the actors safe at all times. This guy has none of that and takes huge risks. What if one of the pedos was strapped? He shows utterly no fear and that's what makes me think he has sociopath tendencies.
>>
>>27669877
So, that does not change the meaning of the word.
>>
>>27669891
Well, it could also all be staged.
>>
>>27669896
>14-15
>prepubescent
This isn't a video game
>>
>>27664668
>le science
epin
>>27664758
>mentally
Reddit go.
>>27665066
>le society
REDDIT GO
>>
>>27669910
You are missing the point

Pedophile means someone who is attracted to prepubescent children (around age range 5-11).
Outside of this range is not technically pedophilia.
But media is ether dumb or assumes most people are dumb so they never make the distinction and call anyone who is attracted to any-person who is under the age of consent a pedophile even though that is not what the word means.

Get it now?
>>
guys, ive been sitting here thinking about this whole thing, and maybe im just in a philsophical mood, but itreally blows my mind when i think about this aspect: when you really break sex down, i mean really break it doen to its most basic elements, and strip away emotions and societal views and expectations, sex is just a person putting their body part, into a moist hole, that feels good. its pleasurable to both parties. and then its over.

now, anything outside of that, is because of what our puritanical christian society has drilled into ppls heads, that women should feel guilty, or regret, that youre either too young, too old, its not appropirate beacause of x and y, and its wrong becauseof this and that. none of that is real, can you see that? or is it just me? its all just a result of societys views and years of drilling these rules into our heads
>>
>>27670119
While society stuff it apart of it there is also the mater of informed consent and coercion which play a big role as well.

And when you are talking about actual children rather then teens, physical concerns enter into the picture too.
>>
>>27670119
>FUCKING CHRISTIANS OMG111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FUCKING 2016!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27670437
Funny thing.

While progressives seem to be leaning towards pedo acceptance, feminist make up a huge chunk of progressives. Feminist have always hated pedos (at least when the pedo is a man) and were the main ones responsible for age of consent laws in the first place.
>>
>>27670119
sex is also a release of bonding hormones and chemicals.
There is a long lasting mental aspect to sex, regardless of whether its a little girl getting raped or a 40 year old cougar getting laid after a date.
>>
>>27670119

What's interesting is the selectivity of Christian-influenced cultures.

Pretty much all Christian churches believed that the 'Mosaic Law', which technically not applying to Christians - was at least an important moral framework. Homosexuality in this law was punishable by death, but so was pre-marital sex and adultery. Yet normies loved to focus their hate and scorn on homosexuality.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.