[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, Anon. I just called up a woman out of the blue because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 49657864.jpg (99 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
49657864.jpg
99 KB, 400x400
Holy shit, Anon. I just called up a woman out of the blue because she had the same number as a girl used to know and I got a date with her! I'm really psyched. Got any advice for me? I don't want to scare her off like the last one.
>>
Hey, I know this seems like normie shit but I need dating advice now. I haven't gone out with someone in years.
>>
So what should I open with when I meet her?
>>
>>27663977
>Got any advice for me? I don't want to scare her off like the last one.

Don't show her your pissjug collection or the refrigerator full of pint bottles of semen you've saved "just in case".
>>
File: B.E..jpg (436 KB, 1548x1468) Image search: [Google]
B.E..jpg
436 KB, 1548x1468
>>27663977
Nothing we tell you will help you anon.
Good luck to ya
>>
>>27664124
Obviously. Oh, I just know I'm going to fuck it up and then it will be back to Johnnie Walker Blue as the best thing in my life. Shit, well I'm not not going to lie to this chick. I've made up my mind. No more lies. But I won't tell her about the guns. That's what blew it last time.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
>>27664192
Remember. Be confident! even if you think what you want to say is weird or whatever confidence will get you far!
>>
Maybe I'm asking the wrong board. My bad, guys. You're wizards, not dating experts. I should have posted this on /adv/. I am like you though. I don't have the experience I should. This is unusual, because I haven't been on a date in a really long time. I figure as long as I quit lying and being fake I'll be OK. lol "bee yourself". Maybe there's something to it. I don't know. Tell me what do anon. I need all the help I can get.
>>
don't forget to bring your pet falcon
>>
>>27663977

What did you do the last time that scared a girl off? Where are you going to go with her? What are you going to do together? Give us more to work off.
>>
So, cutting to the heart of the matter, when should I tell her about my fetishes? I won't lie anymore, but I assume this is not first date material. I'm really kinky, but she's done phone sex for a living.
>>
>>27664407
Like I said, I mentioned that I was into guns and that I spent some time at the range. My previous date was a rape victim though, so she was kind of a scaredy cat. I get the impression the girl I'm going out with is more like the chick from Dexter though. She can handle my shit, and then some. I've decided I'm going to make things work with her if it kills me. That's all it takes, right? The will to do something? It's too late in life for me to fuck this up, so I could still use some advice. I want to start slow.
>>
>>27663977
She's probably fat and over 30 if she agreed to a date from a random stranger because of a wrong number call
>>
>>27664621
We talked for a long time. It wasn't just some 2 minute thing. Even if she is fat or something, I'm not that much of a catch myself and it's time to put an end to this single thing. I'm 30 and ready to settle down.
>>
Maybe I haven't asked the right questions. So robots, what have you done in the past that scared women away. I've got to know the absolute no's of this date. Please help me out here. I really am a robot.. I just somehow managed to get to date. How can I get this right? Please, this is probably my last chance at romance in life and I don't want to fuck it up.
>>
>I'm going on a date, I need some advice if I'm gonna do well though!

>I know who can help me!
>/r9k/!

Y tho

I feel like I'm like the average normie here and I've never even kissed a girl that I've wanted to. (She was a large black lady I met on CL and I was too nervous to say no)

Go to /adv/ or even /b/ for god's sake, stop rubbing it in our faces
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.