[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Zombie apocalypse movie/book/game >Women are portrayed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: zombies jill 1.jpg (101 KB, 745x477) Image search: [Google]
zombies jill 1.jpg
101 KB, 745x477
>Zombie apocalypse movie/book/game
>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse
>>
>>27663611
hahaha damn straight
People like you and me would be so badass, right? :^)
>>
That's already implied by all the demographics with plenty of average males and only kung-fu dykes as females.
Only hardcore females would make it out, the zombie shows and films aren't about which dumb humans died the first day, but about the survivors.
>>
>>27663611
I imagine they would essentially be used as a resource by men in a sort of symbiotic relationship where they offer sex and do menial tasks in return for protection.
>>
Well the closest thing we have to this in real life are wars, so what do women do in wars?

>Sleeping with zombies in the hopes they'll give you free rations
>>
>>27663611
>SWAT team comes and ends the zombie wave on day 1
>show is over
>women are fine

That's what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse
>>
>>27663725
"Zombie apocalypse" implies an actual apocalypse famarino
>>
>>27663664
Well, it's not representative of the people that browse this board, but statistically men are stronger than women, that's just a biological fact.
>>
>>27663611

They would turn into zombies? Robots like ourselves will remain safe as we are very territorial about our safe spaces (Bedrooms).
>>
>>27663743
I for one would love to see a zombie apocalypse game start out in a refugee camp.
>>
>>27663611

>Women would fall all over themselves, literally and be the vast majority of the zombie population because they're too weak and dumb to get away.

>Women would probably try to reason with the zombies. Literally tell them "UM NO! YOU CANT DO THAT!" to their face when they're eating brains.

>When they see that's not working, they'll try to offer sex to the zombies, because that magically gets them what they want in other areas of life.

>Women will somehow try to convince the guys that less good-looking guys are infected and they should be killed.

>Women will sacrifice their beta orbiters to get away.

>Women will sit there and hide and do nothing and once men get rid of the zombies, they'll pat themselves on the back for saving the world with their emotional support.
>>
File: Zobies.png (124 KB, 1656x324) Image search: [Google]
Zobies.png
124 KB, 1656x324
Reminded me of this.

YES IT'S AN ORIGINAL COMMENT.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>27663959

>Girl bangs on my door
>PLEASE LET ME IN ANON
>I stay silent
>THEN SCREAM REEEE GO AWAY YOU ROASTIE WHORE, YOU'RE BRINGING THEM TO MY HIDEY HOLE.
>Zombies swarm the only door out of my shelter
>Fucking roasties
>She dies
>Oh well at least I can be smug.
>>
>>27663959

HA! Yeah either that or you let her in and then she's begging for you to let Chad in or will sneak him in and somehow kick you out/kill you.

I'm into zombie stuff, but now I think I want to see it happen just to see how bad women fuck it up for everyone but putting their useless ass first.
>>
>>27663611
>implying zombies are even possible

lets be real anon
>>
>>27663844
>Robots like ourselves will remain safe as we are very territorial about our safe spaces (Bedrooms).

You've never read "I am a hero" have you?
NEETs will rule the zombie world! At least until they run out of tendies and bottled water.
>>
>>27664115

Speak for yourself, I have enough tendies and mountain dew to last me till those zombies rot away.
>>
Well if you look at crisis situations in the world it seems to happen that:

>A lot of women die
>A lot of women are made into slaves or subjugated in some form
>Some women get guns and do okay
>>
File: unshaven pepe.jpg (90 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
unshaven pepe.jpg
90 KB, 500x484
>>27664085
sadly this is most likely
>>
>>27663959
I'll make sure to make a small window on my zombie hideout door.
Just big enough to put a video camera and record fucking Stacies and Chads get murdered by packs of zombies.

P.S.: Damn captcha is "food" for the third time in a row.
>>
>>27664182

>A lot of women die

What? Where? Women are the first out of conflict zones, the first to be given assistance.

>A lot of women are made into slaves or subjugated in some form

Which is another way of saying they survive and rely on others for protection\provision. The same as before.

>Some women get guns and do okay

What planet is this?
>>
File: 1459664112672.png (239 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1459664112672.png
239 KB, 900x675
>>27664191

>TFW you will never get devoured by zombies and scream REEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee as they eat you
>TFW your muffled REEEE won't slowly lower in pitch as you loose your breath
>TFW you won't actually be a robot zombie
>TFW you won't kill Chads and stacies

Why even live?
>>
It is sort of implied that those are the only ones that would survive for longer then 5 minutes.
The rest are ether dead or slaves of the strong.

Besides, it is a fantasy.
>>
>>27664085

ABC is a real thing Anon.
>>
>>27664237

controlled contagion, save a piece of zombie meat and eat it just before you starve
>>
File: 1454282263263.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1454282263263.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>27664356

What if the zombie outbreak happens due to a batch of bad tendies?
>>
>>27664393

then you will be first in line to slay normies. its a win-win
>>
>>27663611
It depends on the person like in the walking dead a lot of the people who would not make it in a week are already dead, and you can tell there's just as many female as male zombies. I think it depends on the person most.
>>
File: The-Walking-Dead-Cast (1).jpg (74 KB, 606x400) Image search: [Google]
The-Walking-Dead-Cast (1).jpg
74 KB, 606x400
In fairness, the cast of The Walking Dead has always had slightly more men than women.

And women do have some advantages:
>less likely to take risks
>more likely to be sheltered from danger by men
>more likely to elicit empathy from potential attackers

And also what this guy says: >>27663672
The people who survivor the event are naturally gonna be the "take no prisoners asskickers" because how else would they be alive?
>>
File: vamp sunflower.jpg (297 KB, 949x991) Image search: [Google]
vamp sunflower.jpg
297 KB, 949x991
>implying human women will survive the zombie apocalypse
>>
>>27664492

You're talking about zombies. They're pretty lacking in intelligence.

It doesn't seem like personal qualities are going to be that much of a factor.

A person without guns and no knowledge of how to get guns = dead
A person with guns and ammo = alive

Obviously you need a degree of strength to fire off shotguns and so on, but I think you're putting too much emphasis on 'agency' or 'personality'.
>>
>>27663753

But I bet women are stronger than robots.
>>
Have you seen Cooties too?
Shit was funny and a really fun watch.
>>
>>27664535
Your fellow man it's the real threat in the zombie apocalypse. When safety and resources are scarce, you're gonna be clashing with rival groups routinely.
>>
File: 1442791985945.png (923 KB, 700x935) Image search: [Google]
1442791985945.png
923 KB, 700x935
A real zombie apocalypse would be detected early on and action would be taken to stamp the shit out preemptively with very few actual fatalities. Even if it somehow managed to progress significantly I can't see it ever affecting more than 10% of the population at the absolute most so again, realistically it would never become a point that could be considered apocalyptic. Even with full suspension of disbelief assuming that shitloads of zombies somehow magically appear almost all of them would either starve or die of exposure within a year. The survivors would hunker down and just come back on out to rebuild afterwards.

In fact realistically I can't ever see the world ending. People take any kind of doomsday scenario very VERY fucking seriously and it's just not something that could happen now that we've successfully navigated the globalization of humanity (WW1/2) and the invention of nuclear weapons (cold war). The worst anyone could expect is for the country to become poor as shit and turn into crime ridden gang banging hell hole like Detroit where only the relatively well-off financially have any sort of real comfort and security. Apocalyptic fantasies are just that, fantasies.
>>
>>27663753
I'm not particularly strong, but I believe I'm smart enough to fare well on a zombi apocalypse. Based on that, so could certain women.
>>
>>27664492
when will this meme show die
>>
>>27664700

Depends on the type of zombies. I'd imagine running zombies would probably cause a total societal breakdown.
>>
>>27664229
There's a militia of kurdish women IIRC somewhere in the maghreb, and they're pretty fucking badass. Western women are usually weaker though, what with how they're socialized and shit.
>>
>>27664535
Depending on the zombies to be fair. If they're aggressive and running all over the place, for sure you need guns. If they're slow-moving and litterally dumb as fuck (as they should be), a simple pitchfork would be enough to slay a bunch easily.
>>
>>27664770
Zombies are just naturally unrealistic. Like all fantasy the premise requires suspension of disbelief. Any kind of realistic 'zombie' is a complete non-starter. Honestly any kind of serious contagious disease should be, but especially zombies.

Zombies are a meme anon, deal with it.
>>
>>27664805

Most of those "women's armies" are a complete joke, they exist for propagandistic purposes.

They're used to show outsiders how 'dire' things are that "even women" are forced to fight and that they need support from the outside. They're used to pressure men into being willing to fight, because "look you're being emasculated!! Women are doing better than you!" (women in the west do this when it comes to professional accomplishment, they love to try and pretend women are suddenly exceeding men by pointing to higher participation rates at universities in order to keep up the pressure on men to continue pursuing status).

In the specific context of the middle-east, they're used to signal "We're not the extremists misogynists".
>>
>>27664770
Nope
At least not in the US.
All that would need to happen is for it to be declared open season on zombies and they would be hunted down to extinction in at most a few months.

Don't know what countries that are no-gun, weak military, weak police force are going to do though. I guess be fucked til a stronger country (like the good old US of A) steps in to handle that shit.
>>
>>27664728
"This meme show" is amazing.
>>
>>27664905
Or you're over-analyzing shit and they're just badass lol wtf
>>
>>27664970

http://digg.com/2014/the-truth-behind-the-kurdish-female-soldier-fighting-isis
>>
>>27663959
My favorite post from the thread

>I shalln't play host to a post apocalyptic roast
>smugpepe.jpg
>>
>>27664970
Nah dude women are lame af.
>>
>>27664700
You need a bit more imagination.

Here is a 'likely' situation, the outbreak happens in a HUGE economic collapse.

We are talking worse than the great depression, society is already having massive problems, hell maybe a world war recently.

In this situation you already have many people scrounging for safety, food, and basic needs. The infrastructure and safety nets of society are broken.
>>
>>27663611
Not Zombie related, but Stephen King's The Stand had a pretty sexy scene

>Captain Tripps virus kills 99.999% of people
>the survivors are either drawn to the black bitch or the walking man
>The goodies are making their way to black bitch
>Come across other survivors - ex cops who drive around in a rape bus - kill men they come across, take their women, drug them and rape them

Rad book tbqh familia

Trashcan man best character

Harold is /r9k/ the person the character
>>
How I survive.
>live in bunker
>unlimited electricity because solar panels
>have radio
>broadcast to talk with surviving faggots
>have enough food for years
>water too
>play vidyas for rest of my life and shitpost on /r9k/ if Internet remains
>after a few months zombies starved
>stay inside bunker
>NEET for rest of my life
>>
>>27665044
Oh yes I remember about that now...indeed that shit was invented, if I understood well. But I know there are other groups of women that really do kick ass. Somewhere in eastern Asia or something. Well anyways my example was bad one, and I'm too lazy to really search for a better one.
>>
>>27663611
Well given off of the women in my workplace, we'd have about...all but one out of around six that I imagine would even try to learn how to defend herself. The rest would be mewling babies screaming for help and making themselves as loud as possible.
I can imagine three being very bitchy as well. One is pregnant so of course she'd demand preferential treatment. That's not conjecture, she's actually made that her excuse for barely doing work anymore.

Given the women in my family...well, follow the leader.
>>
>>27664626
>When safety and resources are scarce
If you kill off 99% of the population resources won't be scarce at all.
Anarchy and zombie trauma and all that, but scarce resources, no.
Right now there's enough food stored to last every American years. It's not great, but it's survivable.
>>
I would probably die on day three of the zombie apocalypse when the military firebombs my residential area.
>>
what would actually literally happen? when society totally breakdowns into chaos and the apocalypse comes, landwhales would be used as bait and distracting the zombies or forced labor. every good looking bitch would be locked in some dudes basement and used as a fuck slave. faggots and betas would be too soft too survive. aggressive men would kill each other for food and hot young girls
>>
>>27666381

I think the Road is the best depiction of this.

Although I also think society wouldn't totally break down into chaos like that. Everyone likes to assume everyone else are these monsters waiting to pounce and in reality, when shit hits the fan we see more people sticking together, helping each other out.
>>
>>27666603

So what you're saying is that we should have a big /r9k/ robot meet up in the future and form our own robot community? Nor nomries and girls aloud of course.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.