[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET Shaming Website
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1446591255618.jpg (16 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
1446591255618.jpg
16 KB, 300x260
I want there to be a NEET Shaming website where people post photos and and addresses of NEETs so people can know about them.
I encourage everyone to take photos of any NEET you see along with their house and any other useful information about them.
NEETs should have to register like sex offenders.
>>
File: ea4.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
ea4.png
94 KB, 396x385
Fuck that. Im returning to the NEET life soon. Working sucks, im always embarrassing myself because I dont know how to act around people. For example

>Be me working a hotdog truck
>Cute spanish girl asks for a hotdog with mayo
>She tells me how the weather is really nice
>I think she is flirting with me
>I take her hotdog and put it in front of my crotch and say "Boing" with a smile across my face
>She asks me what im doing
>I tell her I love her and that we should go out
>She leaves and never comes back

Its impossible to talk to girls
>>
Neet virgins are the 144k, you heretic. im sorry to tell you, but, God loves them more than you..

>Praise Kek the Frog King
>>
>>27663237
>It's impossible to talk to girls

That's because you're retarded
>>
The concept is a paradox

NEETs by nature are a "social group" largely comprised of people being incredibly asocial, hardly leaving their homes, hardly giving out their personal details, etc. How are you going to track these people? Chad is easy to track. All his files at work have his info. he gives his number to random women. he stops to talk to the dude in the mall who's giving out the free samples.
>>
>>27663237
>a hotdog with mayo
>with mayo

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??????
>>
Everyone that lives around my parents house already knows I'm a NEET piece a shit. I already hide my face in shame and would love to be working
>>
>>27663237

m8 I think you have autism.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.