[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I woo her, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: url.jpg (8 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8 KB, 213x237
How do I woo her, /r9k/?
>>
>>27663054
Thats a guy anon

orthopedic commentatus
>>
>>27663054
buy her some yogurt and then watch the first season of Suits.
>>
you could find out where she lives and suprise her by leaving flowers with a cute note or sumthing
>>
you could tell her she looks cute in what ever she is wearing that tends to work
>>
or if none of this works you could go to her room. write a nice note that says this is why you should have dated me then kill yourself and leave the body for her to find
>>
>>27663054
first out some ravioli in your pocket.
walk up to her and proceed to eat out of said pocket.
works everytime :^)
>>
>>27663149
summon the demons of zanthzar. those guys solve all your problems.
>>
>>27663054
show her some nice memes until she tells you to leave her alone, that means she likes you and is playing hard to get. Just keep trying!!
>>
take her to flavor town.
>>
File: beeurself.jpg (82 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
beeurself.jpg
82 KB, 650x500
>>27663054
Anon really..this thread has been posted so many times
You should know the answer by now
>>
>>27663168
or call an anonymous bomb attack.
alluha Akbar hacks for life
>>
File: 1429832101914.png (266 KB, 538x539) Image search: [Google]
1429832101914.png
266 KB, 538x539
>>27663054
>tfw normies think I have the wildest social life and that my friends are hillarious
>have no friends
>all the stories I tell in person are green text stories from 4chan
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (82 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
82 KB, 800x800
>>27663181
you could say, 'dank memes m'lady?'
>>
Tell her she's one tight little piece, usually gets them on board real quick.
>>
sell your soul to become less of a fat weeb. then maybe her and your family would love you.
>>
she will never love you bc youre probably ugly m8 but dont worry you could always go gay.
>>
>>27663227
commit suicide right in front of her.
she will realize she loved you the whole time (but will most likely be stuck with emotional trauma forever), and you won't have to live on this cruel world anymore. it's a win win situation.
>>
>>27663271
this is a good one. do this.
>>
File: 860.jpg (75 KB, 1300x1110) Image search: [Google]
860.jpg
75 KB, 1300x1110
Develop a hiphop flavored nickname for yourself and then refer to yourself regularly in the third person.

It works.
>>
>>27663271
/thread

this is the only way anon
>>
change your sexuality to asexual wolf-demi-kin with pronouns such as bark, barks, and barkself. that worked for me
>>
>>27663299
edgy and cool.
I like this one, he's a real keeper.
>>
start vaping. i vape and i get so much anal its insane!
>>
>>27663054
I ran into a similar situation awhile ago my friend. luckily, I am married now and I'm here to offer advice.
simply sell your soul to satan in exchange for true love.
>>
>>27663365
allready said that one m9
>>
>>27663361
Yes! This one works so well! It's all natural and can also be good for you. Most girls will fall for this meme too because it's considered "hip" now a days :DDD
>>
watch the movie chef. that changed my life forever. my name is chef.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.