[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone lose their virginity to a qt virgin? How does it feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1443917308620.png (85 KB, 1159x3744) Image search: [Google]
1443917308620.png
85 KB, 1159x3744
Anyone lose their virginity to a qt virgin? How does it feel?
>>
A lot better than still being a virgin that's for sure
>>
File: cxF0nuD[1].png (55 KB, 1000x873) Image search: [Google]
cxF0nuD[1].png
55 KB, 1000x873
>>27663033
seems like pic related is the only way it is going to happen.
>>
OP pic is pretty hot.
Are there any NTR comics where the cuck/beta also gets brutally murdered while the girl cheers it on?
>>
>>27663270
Is this picture your original work? Gave me a good chuckle.
>>
File: feels good man.png (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.png
7 KB, 250x250
>>27663270
>of the seven years I've been on this site that image is the only one I've made that's posted somewhat frequently

feels good man
>>
>>27663033
i did, all the best that you can expect, remember watching at the sun by the window with my eyes closed, mentally sayng "i fucking did it, im no longer a virgin" but the robot nature fucked me up, now i just fuck fat uggos and brainless shit skings skinnis wich i hate, thats is one of my best memories, if its not the best desu
>>
>>27663356
Im really into morbid humor, and I laugh every time I see it.

Thanks for making that image robobro. It is one of my favorites.
>>
>>27663388
You better not be a native English speaker.
If a person who'd write like this in their native tongue got to fuck a virgin qt and I didn't I'm going to kill myself..
>>
It hurts them and then you have to stop and then she gives you a bj because she feels bad
>>
>>27663425
im south american, i speak spanish, but english is easy as fuck, and i get one pussy from the uk with the worst spanglish you can ever imagine, but that make her laugh
>>
>>27663466
see, that's fine, you're just a swarthy foreigner, but if that was written by an american or brit, it would mean they were borderline retarded.
>>
Is it supposed to be easy to lose your virginity?

I had to pay my friend $20 for him to fuck me
>>
>>27663507
sory man, im 6,2 white, dont get butthurt bro, i cant believe ppl in the US and UK dont get pussy, all the ppl i meet from those countries was awesome and promiscous as fuck, im not even a normie or a chad, but cant deny im kind of funny hehe :^) now showme your tits
>>
>>27663033
yeah I did, it was easier than expected really glad it happened but the sex itself wasn't mindblowing
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.