[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to ridicule and humiliate NEETS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1446532826715.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1446532826715.png
87 KB, 684x576
What's a good way to embarrass NEETs besides just telling other people what they are?
What are some good questions or insults or things to do that will make them anxious or depressed?
I don't like seeing them comfortable and smug. They have no right to smile.
Hopefully they'll all either commit suicide or just get a job.
>>
>>27662621
Neets don't exist faggot.
>>
>>27662621
the fact that they fell for the NEET meme should be humiliation enough.
>>
>>27662658
You can't hide. You're contemptible.
>>
>>27662621
as a neet i cant think of any way i can be humiliated or ridiculed. sorry.

im not one of the comfy or smug ones, i already know im useless trash
>>
File: 4696345.jpg (24 KB, 405x337) Image search: [Google]
4696345.jpg
24 KB, 405x337
>>27662621
>OP got so bootyblasted that a NEET called him a wagecuk that he decided to make a whole thread on how to say a good comeback
>>
>>27662696
Have you ever thought about your future? How dark it is? Holy fuck, stop being a useless neet and do something. Being a NEET is literally worse than cancer.
>>
>>27662704
No I'm talking about real life
>>
>>27662737
Thinking about the future would cause anxiety which is immediately relieved by compulsive eating, masturbating and shit posting.
>>
File: pure tingles.png (802 KB, 1472x884) Image search: [Google]
pure tingles.png
802 KB, 1472x884
Today in Melbourne, Australia is one of those cosy days where it rains lightly all morning non-stop, where NEET's like myself snuggle into our blankies and post on r9k while listening to 14 year old ASMRtists.

Ridicule and humilate me all you like, nothing will de-motivate me from wanting more of these cosy feels.
>>
>>27662737
im incapable of thinking more than 1 day at a time, hence i never worry about it

ive been trying to write a resume to get a job all day ttoday but it's incredibly difficult when you havent had a job or done any study in 5 years. idk what to do
>>
>>27662621
seriously why you so mad though? I guess to answer your question you could take pictures of us and post it online to shame us.
>>
>>27662658
>Ive never seen one so they arent real
>>
>>27662847
Is there a site to do this?
>>
tick tock wagecuck better get in the bed soon mr goldstein needs you ready to work hard in the morning so he can buy his 2nd private jet
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>27662621
Invite them to a pool party.
>>
>>27662884
Not that I know of, I guess you could just post them here or make a site of your own.
>>
>>27662737
Nah senpai, being a wagecuck is infinitely worse
>>
>>27662982
You are retarded if you think being wagecuck is worse than a neet. Moreover not everyone with a job is a wagecuck, many people have good jobs.

Neet is the most pathetic of them all, the useless creature that no one would care about if he dies, a neet is just a burden to the society. Anyway most neets don't live past 30, most end up committing suicide when their parents kick them out of their house, or when they run out of money.
>>
You don't need to. Thinking about suicide every day, feeling too ashamed to look in the mirror, and disappointing your family is punishment enough.
>>
>>27662810
>saving asmr videos from youtube
What the fuck man
>>
I'm not NEET, because I'm working on something: improving my life so I can function as a regular member of society. It's a journey though. A lot of relapse, feelings where you don't want to live anymore for no reason. If people treated mental illness like they treated people with physical ailments, things would be a lot different and smarter.
>>
>>27663111
>Anyway most neets don't live past 30, most end up committing suicide when their parents kick them out of their house, or when they run out of money.

I'm definitely killing myself soon here, I've been trying to die for awhile now with massive drug use lol fuck you if you think I give a fuck about any of this shit.
>>
>>27663240
Don't kill yourself, go to a NIckelback show, get in the pit, and somehow die from that.
>>
just tell people and get a job. improve yourself next
>>
>>27663374
Tell people and get a job?
>>
File: tumblr_nzb3nnROKH1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (187 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzb3nnROKH1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
187 KB, 1280x800
>>27662621
neet here and still get laid what now faggot have fun at work
>>
>>27663539
No you don't. Fucking liar
>>
>>27663304
what the fuck are you even talking about dood
>>
>>27662658
they are very real. We just don't have any comebacks because there's nothing to say. They are worse than the bottom of the barrel of society. There's really no insult suitable for someone like that.

I've met multiple NEETs in my day. All of them not only stupid as hell, but none of them get away with mooching off their parents like they would let you think on r9k. Everyone is wise to their lifestyle and they are seen as utter failures. given every opportunity and too retarded to do something with it.
>>
Confederacy of Dunces reminds me of r9k neets.

Its pathetic to be grown and live at home without contributing to the household.

Not owning a car is social suicide in America as a young adult and not having any spending money means no drugs,booze or food with females.

Sad life of internet and tv
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.