[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>visit brother >he recently moved in with his gf who i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: PGAzz2QT_400x400.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
PGAzz2QT_400x400.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>visit brother
>he recently moved in with his gf who i don't really know
>she turns out to be a fucking bitch to me because I commented on why he had a tread mill in his house
>later on me and him are drinking vodka on the deck and talking about cars and when we used to take our dad's car when we were younger
>his gf comes outside and asks me to move my car interrupting me loudly like I should've known better then to park my car behind hers
>keep talking to my brother to finish my thought before acknowledging her
>she says "don't ignore me you prick!" after about 20 seconds
>brother stops talking and immediately slaps the fuck out of her
>I could hear his hand connect
>shocked as fuck
>start to walk inside to get my keys
>brother continues talking like nothing happened and says I dont need to move my car
>>
nice
good to see cunts in their place
>>
>>27661904
I don't even understand why she couldn't politely ask for you to move your car. What's wrong with people this is basic manners and civility.
>>
>>27661904
OP's brother, starting to put roasties in their place.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (13 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
13 KB, 222x227
>>27661904
Bravo anon good job I'm so proud of your bro *clap clap*
>>
>>27661904
i would blowie jobie your brother man
>>
>>27661904
That roastie was toastie
>>
>>27661994
She didnt actually want him to move his car. She wanted to put him in his place.
>>
that gave me a boner that can cut through steel
>>
this is what r/TheRedPill reads when fapping
>>
File: king applause.gif (907 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
king applause.gif
907 KB, 960x540
>>27661904

your brother seems to have his house under control
>>
>>27661904
i dont believe this happened in 2016
>>
>>27662556

dont be a current year fag
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.