[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the easiest way to have a painless and quick death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
What's the easiest way to have a painless and quick death
>>
File: 1456178477623.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1456178477623.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>27661848
What's getting ya down OP?
>>
>>27661848
Destroy the brain, immediately and completely.
>>
>>27661848
A gun, there isn't any other method with a higher success rate and low pain level.

Anyways why do you want to off yourself?
>>
Helium exit bag.
That or just fucking blow your brains out.
Also
>lethal dose of morphine
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Become careless neet shitlord, join a LOL league, game without sleep then die from exhaustion lel.
>>
>>27661848
a bullet to the brain

The downside is the mess that it creates and the permanent trauma that it leaves to the person who finds you

Why do you want to kill yourself OP?
>>
>>27661997
>>27662067
I'm 22. The last time I was happy was maybe when I was 7. I've always hated everything since my parents divorced when I was 9 or 10. Since then I've always felt an emptiness or void in my heart, but eventually I got used to the pain and I felt numb to it.
Fast forward to last August, I meet this girl. I've liked girls in the past, but this time it felt different. Whenever I would spend time with her, she would make me feel a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I wasn't sure what it was, but after some time I thought it might be what happiness feels like. The first 2 months that things were great between us, I had never been this happy in my entire life, not even when I was a little kid.
But the thing was that our mutual "friends" didn't like us being together, and they did everything in their power to ruin our relationship.
Things were bad after this, then in January I decided to go all in and try to clear any air between us. She tried brushing it off and avoided answering my questions. We haven't talked since January. Then I saw her today and she didn't even say anything to me.
I've lost the will to live and I want to die
>>
>>27662193
You already had that typed out didn't ya you fuckin attention whore
>>
>>27662193
>letting stink pussy get you down
Nah... Bloc.
>>
File: Faget.jpg (385 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Faget.jpg
385 KB, 1920x1080
>>27662193
>gf
>friends
don't kill yourself and leave this board normie.
>>
>>27662193
My advice would be don't kill yourself over some bitch

You're still young and you have a chance at turning your life around
Don't kill yourself until you turn 35 and you're still a loser at everything

You're old enough that no one will give a shit about you if you die
>>
File: harold.jpg (12 KB, 257x159) Image search: [Google]
harold.jpg
12 KB, 257x159
>>27661848

I've got just the thing
>>
>>27662193
Disappointments are aplenty in this life. I really feel for ya anon. Imagine having the same feeling and finding out the girl you liked was a guy. That was me.

But I'm not gonna say 'it's gonna get better, just wait'.

Fuck that. Shits tough. It only gets easier to numb the pain. But you've already past that feeling. Find a good book to read and indulge yourself. Comics, novels, philosophy, anything really. Just keep your mind off it.
>>
>>27662284
I love you. Can you give me your love?
>>
Go to gun shop, buy a $150 9mm hipoint pistol, place into mouth aiming upwards towards brainstem, pull trigger.

Instant, painless death. 98% success rate if I remember correctly.
>>
>>27662207
No I didn't. It all came from the heart
>>27662254
>>27662261
>>27662327
She was the only person who's ever made feel happy. I'm empty without her and I don't want to go on hurting like this.
>>
>>27662529
I've lost my dogs, my cats and the woman I thought I loved.

I've seen my uncle bury his son(my cousin) and the look on his face during the funeral. He was a walking corpse.

Currently, you can function. You may feel like shit now, and you've got a valid reason for it, but just endure it.

Time comes and goes and some time in the future you'll look back and think, wow, I was a dumbass.
>>
>>27662327
>finding out the girl you liked was a guy
>Passing up the opportunity to fuck a trap

God damn it you fucked up.
>>
File: 1455562548296.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455562548296.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>27662800
He wasn't interested.
>>
Helium mask
>>
>>27662799
You don't understand. I've never been truly happy in my entire life. I hadn't felt any sort of happiness since I was a kid. Never felt pure happiness in my entire life. I didn't even know what happiness felt like, until she gave it to me. And now she wants nothing to do with me, and seems to hate me for no reason at all.
The first time we hung out, when she was leaving I extended my arm out to shake her hand, and she pushed it away and went straight in for a hug.
She would always ask our "friends" about me when I wasn't around.
I saw her today for the first time in 3 months, and she didn't even stop to say hi or talk. Just waved and kept on walking.
I don't know what I did to deserve this, but if I can't marry her one day I'd rather just die.
>>
>>27663665
Try talking to her again? Someone must've been with her that she reacted differently.

Don't give up just yet anon. Idk if you saw that thread but I've tried talking to at least 5 girls and shot down every single time. There's always extraneous circumstances that lead to these situations. And maybe, tell her how you feel? Since you've got nothing to lose, why not straight up ask her? That's literally my only motivation nowadays. I've lost interest in relationships, so I can talk freely with girls. You've got nothing to lose. GO FOR IT.
>>
File: 1453849514734.gif (1024 KB, 306x218) Image search: [Google]
1453849514734.gif
1024 KB, 306x218
>>27663665
Alright, anon, gotta sleep. GOOD LUCK AND GOD SPEED. Go talk to her if it's really the last thing you want to do.

She waved, so she acknowledged you. It's not a flat out ignore. You're over reacting. Think rationally and you'll see.
>>
You want to kill yourself.. Becuase parents divorced, and some bitch didn't want you?

Try this.

>no dad
>mother who has mental breakdown and tried to murder you who is now in a mental institution
>never had any friends and still don't, online and irl
>kissless virgin
>girls don't even consider you a living person
>sleep on floor of sisters (only family you have) small apartment
>get 0 respect from anyone
>treated like shit and made fun of
>high-school dropout (thankfully got GED)
>no license or car, and only have a job thanks to sisters boyfriend (who fucks your sister each night loud enough for you to hear) whose a total chad
>weird lonely
>only have comfort in video games that you are losing interest in, and don't even have time to play due to work
>mental illness
>want to die daily, but too much of a pussy to do
>extremely insecure and have depression

At least I'm not far, that would be the nail in the coffin for me.. I am a manlet though..
>>
>>27664097
Atleast I'm not fat*

Originality famerino
>>
>>27664097
muh pissing contest muh other people have it worse than you
fuck off you dumb normalfag
I hope you get your dick caught in a blender.
MOST of what you're complaining about is ENTIRELY 100% your fault.
>>
>>27664226
Its all my fault, I know. I can't do anything right, and wish I were dead.
>>
>>27663969
Good night. But it was flat out ignore. Last time I talked to her was in January when I tried to clear the air. She said she has no animosity towards and and that she considers me a friend. Well 3 months passed and she never even tried texting me to see how I'm doing. Then today she didn't even try to talk to me. This was in the computer lab at my school too so it's not like she was going anywhere. She just waves then goes and sits at a computer kinda far from me. She didn't even care to ask how I've been and what I've been up to during the last 3 months. I'm sure the people who I thought were my "friends" have been talking mad shit about me to her, since they were always trying to get in between her and I since the beginning.
But if she wouldn't tell me what was wrong 3 months ago when I asked I don't see why she'd tell me now, and she might think I'm a creep if I show her I still haven't even gotten 1% over her since then.
>>27663839
I told her how I felt in January when I tried clearing the air. I had to do it over Facebook because she made some excuse about how she was busy that week. She said she wants to focus on school and doesn't want any guy distractions, since she had recently broken off a "thing" she had with a guy in that group of friends the time, I believed it.
Then she goes and tells one of my friends whose not in that group that she just doesn't want to deal with guy drama. She also said she didn't want to see me in person when I wanted to tell her how I feel because she didn't want our "friends" finding out about it, but that she was also over being friends with them.
But I recently found out that she's been besties with them over the past few months, and what she said to my friend was probably a lie.
She had told me on Facebook that she's happy we're friends, wants to keep our friendship, and that she has no "animosity towards me". Well the fact that she never tried talking to me in 3 months, and
>>
>>27661848
Fill your mouth with as much water as you can, then place the barrel of anything bigger than a .22 on your lips, holding in all that water.

The water serves to provide sufficient resistance to the blast, making your head explode like a watermelon.

Bonus: Do it with a shotgun loaded with high brass buckshot.
>>
>>27664275
When she saw me today she didn't even want to talk and see how I've been, made me realize that what she had told me in January was a lie, and she definitely hates me for some reason, probably our mutual friends poisoning her mind with lies and false rumors about me.
And unfortunately she seems to care too much about what they think, and she doesn't want to see me just because they have a problem with her and I being close.
My heart was numb until I met her, and once she brought warmth into it, just to make it go cold again, made me feel the pain all over again. I can't live without her. I honestly wish God would kill me right now and give me no afterlife at all, just end my existence and consciousness, so finally the pain can go away.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.