[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel knowing a girl would pick another girl over you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1443378258334.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1443378258334.gif
1 MB, 320x240
How do you feel knowing a girl would pick another girl over you any day of the week?
>>
Feels normal
Women pick other women, niggers, even dogs before me.

I'd feel better if I at least knew why.
>>
>>27661631
>first date/one of my only dates
>chick brings her fucking friend
>expect it to suck
>made out in front of me after one pressured the other to kiss me since they knew i was a kv and generally beta

i had really weird friends
>>
>>27661631
Turned on, to be quite honest.
>>
>>27661631

but i have the betabux
>>
Don't really give a shit.
[blox]
>>
How does it feel to know that you are literally spending time making b8 threads on a board full of nobody's that no one would miss if they died?
>>
>>27661656
>Women pick other women, niggers, even dogs before me
>niggers
Point me in the direction of the girls rejecting you plz
>>
>>27661762
I see coalburners all the time
Its fucking disgusting desu
>>
>>27661901
>I see coalburners all the time
>Not giving me some names/numbers
It's like you're not even trying to help me dude :(
>>
All that young lesbian shit is a crock.

They go back to men in the end when they realize shacking up with a woman is a shitty life. The biological imperative in their minds will shift to baby mode at 26.

These girls are kissing for attention, not because they love each other. Why else would you film it?
>>
>>27661729
that's cold but it's better to accept the truth than to keep fighting it.
>>
>>27661631
How can you blame them? Females are hot
>>
>>27661631
Not bad, since I'll always pick a guy over them. It's not like anybody cares, though.
>>
>>27662009
>caring about this at all

they're girls kissing, why can't you just do the normal thing and get hard?
>>
>>27661631
indifferent
anybody that would into same sex is a degenerate that i wouldnt want to have anything to do with anyway
cant imagine this actually making somebody insecure but then i also cant imagine leeching off of my family and the government to survive due to being too lazy to get a job
>>
>>27662083
I'm sorry friend, but you have to be at least 18 years old to post here.
>>
>>27661631
I don't care cause I'm original as fuck nigga swag
>>
>>27662083
I am, friend. But the topic was about girls choosing girls and I recognize they're just 2 girls attentionwhoring.

I like it though. Need some more girls kissing gifs
>>
>>27661675
What about your date with the weaboo girl?
>>
>>27661631
I feel like I'm not surprised
>>
>>27661631
I don't blame them. After all they're angelic, caring creatures which don't poop, don't fart, their periods are quick, painless and clean, they don't use foul language, firt doesn't stick to them, they always smell and look good, they can't do wrong and all the evil on this world is because of men after all. As a man I'd also take girl over man.
>>
>>27662532
you sound like a faggot to be honest.
-Sent from my Wii U
>>
>they're filming themselves kissing
Probably not lesbians famalam.
Most likely bi with interests in attracting attention.
>>
Well at least I can masturbate to it
>>
>>27662083
Are you 12 years old? So what if they are kissing? Is that all it takes for you?
>>
>>27661631

This is the age of societal collapse, I gave up on any lofty notions of love or lasting happiness many years ago.

To find what brings true contentment, you have to let go of your preconceptions and your desires.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.