[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one get into the life of organised crime? Has anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 374.jpg (30 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
374.jpg
30 KB, 480x270
How does one get into the life of organised crime?
Has anyone here ever done that sort of thing?
I really need money
>>
You're going to be killed by other criminals that are more established than you. So regarding to drugs, your best chance is growing weed and selling on some market in the dark web.
Or you can steal stuff and try to sell it on ebay.
>>
Become a career politician
>>
>>27661790
what about becoming a lowly member of a well-established organisation?
>>
>>27661836
LIke what? travel to colombia with cocaine in your stomach? you get caught eventually.
>>
>>27661531
They love people like you. They'll use you up while promising you advancement again and again, but it never comes and you're never anything more than a drug mule to them.
You get into it by being good, really good, not by being desperate.
>>
You would have to get to know someone who's involved in organized crime to introduce you to their business. Even if you did get to know a criminal it's more than likely that they'd just use you and abandon you once you'd served some purpose.

The impression I've got is that unless you started criminal activity at an early age you don't really have a prayer of getting involved in organized crime. They'll know you aren't one of them.
>>
Apparently if you hang out in Red Light districts in Japan yakuza guys posted on street corners will try to talk to you since the locals are too scared of them and they are lonely. Good way to make a friend and if you are a criminal yourself/can fabricate a decent cover story you should be able to maybe talk about being an outside contractor for stuff.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.