[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to say that I love you guys. Every single one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 353x352
I just want to say that I love you guys. Every single one of you. Whenever I'm on the verge of breaking into tears, I come on here and you guys make me chuckle. I don't think I've ever smiled in the past 4 months besides when I browse 4chan.
You guys are more real to me than all the back stabbers and fake people in my life.
Love you family
>>
File: 635910855776936243.jpg (7 KB, 134x162) Image search: [Google]
635910855776936243.jpg
7 KB, 134x162
>>27661373

Here is a (you) my friend. Treat this (you) like you would treat any other.
>>
step away from that electrical outlet my friend. you can cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in.
>>
>>27661511
I've lost the will to live. My heart is just an empty shell. The one person who was ever able to make me happy and fill the void in my heart wants nothing to do with me, because our mutual "friends" pretty much ruined our relationship and friendship
>>
>>27661373
i'll always remember you anon.
>>
I like you, anon. I'll kill you last.
>>
>>27661511

and if you do not want to see me again,

i would understaaaaaaaanyyaaand

i would understaaaayaayaaand.
>>
>>27661569
Was it a grill

Because guys make better actual non romantic friends
>>
>>27661373
Keep it to yourself anon. No faggy shit please
>>
[SOMEBODY SCREAM]
>>
We love you Anon :3
Don't do it
>>
>>27661373
damn daniel. feel better.
>>
Love you too senpai. This is the only place I can go and kind of feel like I belong.
>>
File: frogs.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
frogs.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
>>27662385

SOMEWHERE I BELONG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM
>>
File: 01b2d.jpg (12 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
01b2d.jpg
12 KB, 236x227
the feelz

https://youtu.be/67eX68Qd2ys
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.