[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one make online friends with similar interests? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1395413950722.jpg (55 KB, 583x720) Image search: [Google]
1395413950722.jpg
55 KB, 583x720
How does one make online friends with similar interests?

How does one make online friends?

How does one make friends?
>>
Play an mmo maybe? I'm just starting ff14 if I can actually decide on a character name instead of making and deleting guys
>>
>>27661246
Making online friends is relatively easy if you aren't a massive sperg. Just play a multiplayer game with voice or text chat and be a little conversational and you're bound to meet someone.
>>
File: 1459394425802.png (330 KB, 276x305) Image search: [Google]
1459394425802.png
330 KB, 276x305
>>27661293
Fuck off normal scum. We can't make friends because it's not in our coding.

There is no answer OP, you're destined to walk alone until you give in the void and cease to exist
>>
>>27661346
I mean more on forum communities because I don't game much anymore.

The last forum I was active beside 4chan and 420chan was Gaia like 10 years ago.
>>
>>27661362
idk I'm kind of getting over it. Starting to get easier to talk to people and I'd rather be less lonely.
>>
>>27661293
I have this same problem but also with the image of the character creation. I spent almost 2 weeks trying to make the perfect character for blade and soul only to play it one day and never play again.
>>
do others have any thoughts?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.