[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to work from 8am to 2pm tomorrow. I've been a neet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1459815565410.jpg (98 KB, 489x750) Image search: [Google]
1459815565410.jpg
98 KB, 489x750
I have to work from 8am to 2pm tomorrow.

I've been a neet for years and have been going to bed at 5am forever.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
guys plz respong im freaking out
>>
>>27661103
Wake up at 7 am and go to work
Why is this even a question?
>>
Lay in bed at 9 for hours, maybe listen to music, and hope you fall asleep in time to get enough rest for that shift
Or if you can, change shifts, my wage slave hours are 1:30pm to 10pm, as long as I'm up by noon I have plenty of time to get ready
>>
>>27661145
do you not understand?
>>
>>27661049
Set 15 alarm clocks since you won't sleep before 5am. When you're done working try to stay up until 10 pm. Don't take a nap.
>>
>>27661103
Stay awake for 24h. Then force yourself to stay awake until 23pm.
If you still can't sleep that soon after more than 24h awaken, repeat and go for 48h and then force yourself to stay awake until 23pm.
That's how i correct my sleeping pattern from time to time.
>>
>>27661154
Just stay up all night, you will be tired but a human can get through that first day of no sleepy easy, once adrenaline at work kicks in. Then you will find it easy to fall asleep that night at like 10-11pm
>>
>>27661154
I'm assuming your parents have forced you to go to work? Unfortunately, you'll have to suffer through it. Is this a permenant thing? You'll eventually get used to waking up that early, just be sure to go to bed at the same time everyday and get at least 7 hours of sleep each night. Welcome to slavery, you've been cucked my friend.
>>
>>27661049

I've been in this situation many times. It's rough. You really should have been fixing your sleep cycle for a week up until you started the job. You're just gonna have to deal with being tired for your first day. And be happy it's 8 til 2, not 8 til 5. Try to get sleep if you can, smoke a bunch of weed if you have any, it'll elevate your melatonin levels like crazy. If you don't get any sleep, just drink a lot of coffee when you can, it'll keep you up. And when you go to bed tomorrow, you'll be tired so you'll sleep early.
>>
>>27661049
Adapt or abuse caffeine.
Go to bed early.
>>
My first job I had to wake up at 4:30 shit sucked bad

Find something that relaxes you and once you feel relaxed I just lay in my bed, stare at the ceiling and plug my ears until I feel tired and then I put my arms down, close my eyes, and count down from 1,000

Idk if it'll work for you but it does for me senpai
>>
>>27661345
thanks man ill try that
>>
>>27661282
This is also really good advice, energy drinks and coffee will be your best friend
>>
>>27661049
is that male?
>>
>>27661749
transgirl. one of my faves actually.
>>
File: 1438728414275.gif (400 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1438728414275.gif
400 KB, 200x150
>>27661838
>trans girl

you need to leave
>>
>>27662116
Anon. Listen. Listen to me. Check this out:
http://peluchofilia.com/sex/gay/2409649/crossdresser-que-amo/

That's her. Check out those curves. That ass. How much of a homosexual do you need to be to not like that? Don't lie to yourself, neither your reptile brain nor your dick can resist that. Give it a fap, anon. Just try it. No one needs to know.
>>
>>27662569
>tfw my ex (grill) has the same body type
I don't even care. I'd fuck this faggot until his asshole bled.
>>
>>27662694
Tell me about it. I'm actually dating a latina girl with a 9/10 ass right now but this shit... damn, that is something else. No words, anon. They should have sent a poet...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.