[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a pretty face even save a chestlet? Unless you're a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: chestlet.jpg (14 KB, 236x319) Image search: [Google]
chestlet.jpg
14 KB, 236x319
Can a pretty face even save a chestlet? Unless you're a pedo, you probably like big boobs. Chestlets, truth is, if a guy dates you and says they like your small boobs, they're either a pedo, or they're just settling and trying to convince themselves it's not THAT bad, even though it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 1024x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 1024x292
>>27661023
Although I usually encourage trolling of females....
>>
>tfw no chestlet gf to satiate my pedo impulses
>>
>>27661023
No, as long as she's a kind soul, I will chase after her.
>>
>>27661023
yeah this is my kind of woman, honestly. really beautiful face and body of a 12 yr old.
>>
File: settling.jpg (37 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
settling.jpg
37 KB, 736x414
>>27661056
Like I said, they're only settling. They'll wish they had a girl with nice, big soft tits. They will never truly be loved.
>>
>>27661023
I don't care about boob size because I'm tall and skinny. If a girl has thicker wrists than me then I'm not interested because of my low self esteem. I really don't care about boob size but I do care about the girl being skinny. Skinny girls have flatter chests and I really honestly truthfully couldn't give less of a fuck
>>
>>27661063
>tfw all you will ever be is pedobait
i dont think i could ever get over these trust issues to form a real relationship with a man.
>>
I honestly really like cute little tits tbqh.

Not a pedo.
>>
>women actually believe this and a big deal of not having massive breasts
>many of them will get breast implants because of it
>>
>>27661101
No. Some guys have fetishes, some have different taste. Average guy, sure. It's hard to compare the experience of guys and girls, guys will collectively fetishize anything. Women are much more consistent in what they find attractive.
>>
>>27661101
Not really. I consider petite bodies more aesthetic.

Not pedo, really. 3D little girls are disgusting.
>>
File: 1450830214221.png (343 KB, 537x478) Image search: [Google]
1450830214221.png
343 KB, 537x478
>>27661134
Why they do this? Is not like I had a chance, but it seems like a shame.
>>
File: help me.jpg (85 KB, 736x411) Image search: [Google]
help me.jpg
85 KB, 736x411
>>27661276
because we're in hell.
>>
>>27661023

No tits makes a woman look like a little kid...
>>
>>27661134
>big breasted women will get breast reductions
WRRRY
>>
I love breast of all sizes.
From DFC to GIGA TITS
But to answer your question, most guys will agree that a pretty face is better then having a butterface.
>>
I liken this to females and their opinion of dick length.

Only the most shallow and scandalous of people would consider this a deal breaker. With the slightest judge of character these shitty people can be avoided.

I think females are more self-conscious about it than they should be. A huge bust looks great in a push up bra, but when it comes off its not so appealing, especially as women age.

So I think the B cups are fine. Even A cups are okay on the right girl.

If i took the time to date a woman in the first place it's because I really love her I give all of myself and I would never consider it a limiting factor on attraction sexually, emotionally, or otherwise.
>>
chest size doesn't matter unless too big, smaller/modest size is best
shape and consistency is much more important
>>
>>27661978
>shape and consistency is much more important
This anon speaks the truth.
>>
>>27661859
>only the most shallow and pedantic care

So all women then?
>>
>>27661023
>can't even sate pedo urges on grown women
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.