[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how are you suppose to compete against this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: 1459243554399.jpg (669 KB, 767x1361) Image search: [Google]
1459243554399.jpg
669 KB, 767x1361
how are you suppose to compete against this?
>>
>>27660982

by not having pubes on my chest.
>>
>>27660982
by not looking like an ugly inbred freak
>>
I'm not in competition against a man who I'm not even in the same league as.
>>
>>27660982
you don't compete, you find women in your own league
>>
With my intellect
>>
File: 1458570443921.jpg (21 KB, 332x327) Image search: [Google]
1458570443921.jpg
21 KB, 332x327
With memes original comment
>>
>>27660982
Why would I? I'm not into dudes like guys in OPs pic is.
>>
>>27660982
Be heterosexual desu baka senpai
>>
>>27661038

If that guy is an ugly inbred freak then I'm a steamy pile of puke on a dirty gas station bathroom floor.
>>
>>27661148
You probably are. He's honestly 5/10 at very best.
>>
>>27661182
You are literally calling that average? How delusional are you? And I am not saying he is a 10 by any means, but a 5? C'mon now...
>>
>>27661226
Yes. He is average. You are the one who is delusional. You have to be a self-hating nonwhite girl if you think he's anything above a 5.
>>
Train harder and work technique till you can do it without thinking about.

Wait, what kind of competition are we talking anyway because I just kind of assumed martial arts?
>>
>>27660982

By getting my shit together enough to start cutting calories and working out.

Then securing an education and work that I find satisfying and intellectually challenging.

Ha, never gunna happen to me...
>>
>>27661267

Bait.

How do people fall for this shit?
>>
>>27660982
Stop worrying about petty shit like this, that's how.
>>
>>27661516
>>Bait
He is average. The average male isn't a balding manlet with a recessed jaw.
>>
>>27661752

If that's truly your opinion, then you're in the minority. Sorry.
>>
>>27661843
kek. You must be ugly as shit.
>>
File: 1459263678552.jpg (94 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1459263678552.jpg
94 KB, 625x626
>>27660982

Assu assu assu assu
>>
>>27661182
>Average
You're probably a woman. He just happened to border on the 20% boundary so there's some disagreements.

By realistic estimates, those shoulders, that neck, that jaw, that nose, those eyes and pecs are far from normal.
>>
>>27660982

i wont. i admit hes objectively attractive.
>>
>>27661528
>petty
Anon it's not petty shit when attractive people get all the attention for being attractive.

You're like a guy on wellfare being shown Donald Trump and being told "How are you supposed to compete?". And you consider that petty shit in the context you're given (financial situation).

It makes no sense. Just say "I don't care". You can't call it petty without justification.
>>
>>27662035
Are you fucking serious? The eyes are ok, but the jaw is absolutely nothing special, and the shoulders, neck and pecs are just the same.
>>
File: Hila_Klein.jpg (16 KB, 340x248) Image search: [Google]
Hila_Klein.jpg
16 KB, 340x248
And to answer:

Pretty easily.

Based on the quality and quantity of women I've been with I have no problem competing with some depstep light beer faggot.

I've literally cucked chads.

Even if you are ugly you'd be able to complete. Even though I'm average-above average in looks I draw a lot more women during times when I am playing in a band up on stage in front of a crowd... very easy to get girls as long as you have something to bring to the table.

Women care more about social status and that kind of social value than looks.
Just don't be a faggot.
>>
>it's a reverse "how are fembots gonna compete" thread
I didn't even realize. Why'd this thread turn to shit unlike those? There's no bickering here. Nobody replying.

We need more "I'm a girl" posters I think.
>>27662167
Here's UK's "average man"
>no jaw
>shitty facial aesthetics (look at eye-eye-nosetip triange, doesn't form an equilateral triangle)
>brown eyes
>bags under his eyes
>shit hair
>not skinny but not fat either
>sort of OK muscle build but compared to Chad in the OP he's nothing
>entire arms are weak and ugly by comparison
>Chad probably has defined abs. Can barely see average mans muscle
>about to get boobs instead of defined pecs

I'l stop here. But op's guy has the most amazing neck too. Like wow.
>>27662303
>Women care more about social status and that kind of social value than looks.
This may be true. But given all other things are equal and we're comparing physical appeal. He wins.
>>
>>27662335
>forgot pic...
Originiano
>>
>>27661983

Maybe, but maybe you're just delusional. I guess we'll never know.
>>
>>27662335
>UK
Oh. That makes sense. Now I understand why you think the average male is buttfuck ugly.
>>
>>27660982
By not caring /thread moving on.
>>
>>27662142
it's petty. i hate society,
>>
>>27662142
Of course it's fucking petty, how does being butthurt about someone being more attractive than you help your situation at all?

Stop being a fucking baby.
>>
>>27662303
honestly this, I threw a party at my house and was bartending and I had 9/10s literally come up to me and tell me that I deserved to get with someone that night, heavily implying it should be them. im 5'10, quite average looks, my dad and sister have aspergers and I certainly picked up some traits from it. the hard part is finding that social vacuum where you have that confidence. for me it was a houseparty in my own house that I was hosting, for the guy im quoting its playing in a band. I have a friend who pulls some girls tutoring calculus, it just depends. im not saying its just easy and to be yourself because I can't even do it whenever I want, but once you have that level of confidence, getting the women is the easy part. they literally throw themselves at you. you just gotta get there. right now Ive kinda sunk back into being a robot, Ive gotta get out there more again too.
>>
>>27662414
Nah I'm a Swede but looking at the UK it's a fairly good representation of a lot of things. Here's the best I can find that's semi-nude when searching for Swedes. Stereotyping a bit hard imo.

>>27662441
>it's petty. i hate society,
Fair enough. You've now attributed it as a societal issue. You've put blame somewhere, congratulations, it's the first step to deeper understanding.
>>27662456
>how does being butthurt about someone being more attractive than you help your situation at all?
If you say it's petty it's "it shouldn't matter to me" rather than "I don't care". This other anon put blame on others. His view is that it's not justified to be judged by looks to the degree he perceives people to be judged by looks.

>>27662461
>I had 9/10s literally come up to me and tell me that I deserved to get with someone that night, heavily implying it should be them.
That last bit is your interpretation. The former can be because you're in a position of power as the bartender.
Don't mean to get you down.
The only way to know for sure if you interpreted right is to try and get some.
>>
File: receiving_merchant_cash_advance.jpg (165 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
receiving_merchant_cash_advance.jpg
165 KB, 283x424
>>27660982
by having what girls want
>>
>>27662610
That guy is at least 3 points above the guy in the OP.
>>
>>27662648
Bullshit. He just has a good photographer.
>>
>>27660982
>thinking chaning tatam is attractive
Just stop it, /hm/.
>>
>>27661070
>believing women date in their league
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh boy
>>
>>27662610
no, it really wasn't my interpretation, two of them literally asked where I was staying that night and I would have taken them had I not just started dating another girl. i wasnt a bartender where people were paying, the drinks were all free for everyone no matter what. ill agree the position of power had something to do with it though
>>
>>27661070
They all only want Chad, I have objective fucking proof of this
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.