[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does your life suck? yesterday i had to take a shit, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: weeeewwww.jpg (3 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
weeeewwww.jpg
3 KB, 242x208
how does your life suck?

yesterday i had to take a shit, but this shit was seriously laying sideways in the canal (don't ask me how).
so i was in for a lengthy session, and as I started gently pushing and contracting to kind of move the log in the right position, some turdface cunt bounced on the door telling me to hurry the fuck up (i was in a shop -.- ).
thought i'd just ignore the bitch, but then moments after a kid started crying real loud, and she said her kid needed to go to the bathroom !asap!.
well fuck, i mean fuck her, but that lil dude, i felt bad.
so i somehow talked myself into pushing that thing out as fast as possible. my asshole wasn't prepared.
got it out in about 15 seconds no joke, but i literally felt my asshole rip in the process, i'm still cringing.

came out of the bathroom and saw that i just fucked my asshole in half for...

niggers.

ya.

it's still sore too, i'm petrified of taking my next dump. i heard assholes heal fast so i hope things speed up a little cause i'm starting to feel the urge coming already.

fml senpai
>>
Don't forget that after you take a shit, you must insert you finger in your asshole in order to correctly clean the sphincter.
>>
>>27660618
>be typical neet virgin robot living in mom's basement
>month goes by
>have job, but barely make any money from it
>get gf, but sick of her after 3 days (how do normies endure this shit?)
>still living in mom's basement
>wishing i was a neet virgin robot again
>>
Don't feel bad I tear my anus almost every time I take a shit.
>>
You guys need to eat more fiber and less meat or something. Your shits shouldn't be like that.
>>
metamucil is a lifesaver.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.