[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planning to get married soon, however i'm awar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: c480x270_3.jpg (19 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
c480x270_3.jpg
19 KB, 480x270
I'm planning to get married soon, however i'm aware of what a fucking death trap that is. I did a quick Google search and found this:

https://lawdiva.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/ill-just-leave-the-country-and-pay-nothing/

Tl;dr: A man earns around 100k/year or ~8000/month and got divorced, and had to pay a lot of money for their 4 kids, while the wife got their house worth like a million dollars. Then eventually the wife became unable to work and the guy had to pay additional money in ex-spousal support, and the guy got pissed off and left the country to go to the Phillipines, to avoid paying support. and it worked.
The author is very biased and is calling the man morally bankrupt, but i actually symphasize with the man. I would personally move to Europe, but maybe that's not possible due to treaties and stuff. I'm not sure how well my chances are to move to the Phillipines as a software engineer.

Thoughts?
>>
>>27660423
>I know what a death trap it is
>But I'm going to do it anyway

You're a fucking retard OP, and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>27660443
That's just the thing. If i know there is a way out of it, then it wont even be an issue anymore.
It's an issue right now because i'm not 100% sure if i can just off and leave the country if it comes down to it
>>
>>27660497
Or you can just not get married!

Who would've thought such a simple choice could exist!

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>27660548
No! I need to have my life be as complicated as possible : )
>>
>>27660594
Then you'll just have to deal with the consequences.

I'm never going to get married specifically because I know this will fuck me over the day my wife fucks the poolguy.

Too bad you don't seem to have the same foresight. But good luck anon, I'm sure you'll have a swell life paying all those thousands in alimony.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.