[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving with sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 009.jpg (190 KB, 752x1100) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
190 KB, 752x1100
My sister wants me to go live at her place

Shes a lot of troubles, she was a heroin addict and she almost died twice already, always getting in shady business. She said she gave up drugs and wants more stability and she said she wanted to live with me cause I understand her.

I'm just your basic r9k depressed neet. I guess I don't want much change in my life although I hate my life right now. I feel guilty cause she's the one who raised me when our mom left and she was a very good sister for a depressed kid like me but I never really cared for her during all those years

I always have a big apathy when I have to make decisions. What is the best way to chose
>>
>>27659862
Just follow ur heart. :^)
>>
Just follow your penis. It will guide you down the one true path.
>>
nah I wouldn't
>>
>>27659862
Live with her, maybe you'll love heroin!
>>
>>27659887

My heart feels nothing.
>>
>>27659887

You normos give such bad advice.
Listen here OP:

just bee yourself :^)
>>
Sure. Some company might be good. But you'll have to be unmoving on the drug issue.
Heroin is merciless.
Family is everything.
>>
>>27659862
WE ANlME NOW
>>
>>27659998

She told me she's clean , but I cant know for sure
>>
>>27659998
This. Heroin is serious business.
>>
>>27659862
YKK, nice taste
but seriously, just move to her place, get a job and take care of your lovely sis
>>
Remember to finish the wincest story.
Column and candle have fucked up, now it's your time to shine
>>
>>27660085

I dont plan to get a job soon
>>
>>27660135

No wincest in that story I'm afraid.
>>
>>27660336
Is she ugly or something? If not go for it
>>
Don't do it anon.

She just wants you to move in so not only can she start charging you "rent" for heroin.

And that's not all! She's going to steal from you and blame it on her friends.

Then she's going to eat the food you buy.

And use you for rides so she has more gas money for H.

Lastly, to find her dead body.
>>
>>27660385
Nah, I'm just not attracted

>>27660424
I'm afraid of things turning like that. Although she has more money than me so she probably won't steal from me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.