[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Her: "Hey let's do something on this day at this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459742080770.png (596 KB, 1131x1154) Image search: [Google]
1459742080770.png
596 KB, 1131x1154
>Her: "Hey let's do something on this day at this time"
>Okay
>plan it out ahead of time, make sure nothing conflicts, do research when applicable
>Her: "hey i know we were supposed to do something but [i went out and did x instead a little while ago] [i'm full] [i'm tired] [i'm actually going out to see y] [i can't]

I have literally never had a date with a woman because this happens every single time, even when they're the ones who fucking suggest it
and i'm not going to try again because once this happens they've already proved themselves as selfish and unreliable

seriously what the fuck is wrong with women
>>
>>27659761
She's saying,
>"Hey let's do something on this day at this time"
because it's pity.
If a girl wants to get with a certain guy she'll make it happen.

Evidence: normie
>>
>>27659895
that's fucking disgusting
why can't they act like normal humans and just not talk to me
>>
>>27659913
The worst part is she thinks what she did is moral by making you feel included.
>>
Iktf bro.
It sucks so much when you stop doing something for that, too. Or when you were hype as fuck losing your spaghetti and when you finally feel confident enough, she bails out.
>>
>girl says yes to hanging out
>a week passes and she never responds as to when
>never hear from her again
o-okay..

I really hate online dating. I've given up tbqh
>>
I've learned on dating websites make things happen sooner than later. as in the same day you suggest it. If they are willing to meet you they will do it immediately, its better than wasting your time for weeks casually talking for no reason.
>>
>>27660152
girls will only meet right away if they want the D.
>>
>>27660152
Pretty much this. You've gotta get on that shit, set a date to meet for a casual drink. Take that shit off the dating site ASAP. You dont need a fucking penpal.
>>
File: 1443059325036.jpg (34 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1443059325036.jpg
34 KB, 255x191
>>27659761
Some people are flakes, anon. Get over it.

Use the three strike rule. She flakes once? That's okay, she could be telling the truth, rain check. Twice? Annoying, but shit happens sometimes. We'll try one more time. A Third time? Fuck that bitch, she doesn't want to hang out with you.

Also, men can be flakes too, I've met plenty of flakes from both genders. There's plenty of other shit to be mad at women about, but flaking is a universally shitty trait.
>>
>>27660112
>online dating
There's your problem dude. Women have, with no exaggeration, scores of options. The chance of any one being selected becomes slim at that point.
Modern dating huh? What a fucking hoot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.