[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FREEDOM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: WP_20151119_08_57_13_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151119_08_57_13_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3552x2000
>tfw i cant quit playing video games because i get bored too often
>the only solution is to make playing games impossible
I'm selling everything related to gaming in the next week. I hope i dont relapse and become a degenerate faggot again, i'm not even going to try for a good deal.
I'll be giving away my steam account and everything else attributed to gaming, 2k+ in games and computer parts.

This is my last goodbye to the eternal time jew. Going to buy a gf with the money i make.

I'll tell you if it was worth it in 2 weeks.
>>
who cares

there's a little thing called "self control"

stop trying to blame your personal failures on something else
>>
>>27659364
Who would buy this wire cluttered, dusty piece of shit anyways? It's going to be stuck with you FOR FUCKING EVER!
>>
>>27659364
Spec?
>>
>>27659364
Dude I'll take your steam account.
>>
>>27659364
>Stock cooler
nigga are you even trying
>>
>>27659364
>dust
>stock cooler
>atx board
>shit wiring
>shit gpu
are you one of those "pro gamers" I've heard so much about
>>
File: gore.jpg (403 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
gore.jpg
403 KB, 1944x2592
>>27659633
>>27659571
the hardcore computer bois are here now, best let thread slip into 404
>>
>>27659431
He's probably going to sell the individual parts.
>>
>>27659475
i5, quad core MB, 32gigs ram, 7770 raedon GC, 800MW PS
I never needed to overclock it for recording gameplay, but it can be overclocked.

Going to get some guns, probably start buying stocks, and get my drivers license. My entire life has passed me by through thousands of hours of video games.
I probably have at least 3k hours logged on sc2 since 2012, i could have been learning a language i would never use.
>>
>>27659364
c-can i have one steam item
>>
>>27659693
>but it can be overclocked.
lol not with that stock fan it can't.
>>
File: 1434922069585.png (253 KB, 326x381) Image search: [Google]
1434922069585.png
253 KB, 326x381
>>27659669
>dat shit shooped Gaben photo
>>
>>27659746
you dont see but i have a floor fan which i can put on top of the computer blowing down onto the MB and graphic supply.
educate yourself, friend.
>>
>>27659746
That's why you put it in the fridge overnight dumbass.
>>
>>27659774
to trigger you and your oh-so unfoolable eyes
>>
File: 1457912671878.jpg (37 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1457912671878.jpg
37 KB, 500x366
>>27659812
>tfw i actually did this between games when i was 13
>tfw it would thaw half way through games and i would never get out of diamond league because my MLG creep spread lowed FPS to 10 by 15 minutes
>>
> Im going to try to make positive changes to my lifestyle
> kek your computer is shit

I don't know what else I expected really...
>>
>>27659858
Well done Anon. (Original Commenterino)
>>
>>27659693
Why would you need 32gb of RAM?
>>
>>27660037
recording, i was going to stream but i didn't realize i needed a better CPU. I had already registered my windows 8 to my current CPU, so upgrading would mean i have to buy another windows 8.

I do have some gameplay videos on youtube though under revertedzerg
>>
>>27660375
Top bait buddy you had me till here.
If not you were nevr part of the pc world to start
>>
File: NOTANARGUMENT.png (273 KB, 558x520) Image search: [Google]
NOTANARGUMENT.png
273 KB, 558x520
>>27660747
NOT
A
VALID
OPPOSITION
>>
>>27660375
>"neo"liberalism
Top kek
>>
>>27661046
senpai that wasn't even a gameplay video, or intended to be funny.
>tfw baka af rn senpai
>>
I sold my kickass gaming gear at one point in my life some 6-7 years ago.

After a while I relapsed, but couldn't afford as kick ass gear. Wasn't as fun anymore with shit gear. So I got into less gear-dependent computeering like coding roguelikes.

Was fun for a while, but eventually got enough and sold everything.

Now I'm homeless, sleeping under a tarp innawoods. I'm right now in my sleeping bag, it's 2:33am where I live.

It's cool though. Got amazing friends after I left home-life behind 2 years ago.

And amazing adventures.

And my body is happy too. Walking all day and sleeping outdoors seems to be good for me. I'm tired a lot though, but couldn't ask much more.

Despite having loving friends, meaningful volunteer activities, exciting adventures and good health... I still come to 4chan occasionally on my smart phone. It's ok, this is where I grew up. Thesis + anti-thesis -> synthesis.

Ramble ramble... do what you feel is right anon. You might not get where you think you want to be in the first year of your journey, but good things will come to you if you ... uhhh... keep trying or have faith or something? Anyways, good luck.
>>
>>27661205
Can u take a pic to prove ur homeless
>>
>>27661205
I'd keep playing video games if i thought i was going to be homeless living in a park tbqh. I'm going to make America great again, you'll see on the news in a couple years.
>>
>>27661312
Not living in a park. I go further out of town to set camp. Enjoying my privacy etc.
>>
>>27659431
it's hardly cluttered, just because they aren't all autistically hidden away so it look all fucking pretty so you can post it in some faggoty guts thread on /g/, fucking faggot
>>
Did the same thing when I was 15, man. Sold my i7 920 rig w/ Radeon 5870 and then 3 years later built a new rig once I graduated.

Problem is now I'm addicted to shitty early 2000's era games so even if I sell my gaming rig I'd still be playing them on my school laptop.
>>
>>27662120
Oh boy i really hope i dont rebuild it. I think the hurt of buying what i already had, but sold, will be painful enough that i wont do it.
>>
How the hell do I sell a computer? I build one a couple years ago and it's pretty nice. It seems like it would be hard to sell on eBay because of shipping.
>>
>>27662706
craigslist, you give your skype and make a streaming link to the buyer. Provide links to the part retail sellers, then +5% to the total cost if you're selling prebuilt and everything is mint condition.

If your computer is a little worn or it's not brand new and the parts are out dated i would sell for 80%
>>
File: 1feell.png (123 KB, 312x317) Image search: [Google]
1feell.png
123 KB, 312x317
>tfw been playing games since 1996 the year I got my N64
>Tfw 27
>never played any PC games that weren't flash games like pacman and homeboy heroes

>tfw never had friends
>hkv
>neet at this juncture

I wish I could have at least played some good PC games, but I haven't. Am I missing out?
>>
>>27662789
no(p)e(pe)
>>
>>27662789
games are only fun until you've played them. It's a waste of time over all.
>>
>>27662789
>>tfw i actually did this between games when i was 13
>>tfw it would thaw half way through games and i would never get out of diamond league because my MLG creep spread lowed FPS to 10 by 15 minutes

yeah play all the good single player rpg games and maybe some dnd games if you are into that too, can't really recommend online games too much cheating
>>
>>27659364
Give it all to me. Yes, I mean all of it.
>>
>>27663541
macro/micro strategy games dont have cheaters. Sc2 cannot have cheaters in #1, assuming they're doing vision hacks which are the only cheats you can do in sc2 without getting banned.

CombatEX and DeEZer are examples of cheaters who spent all their free time playing sc2 and cheating, even low masters could beat him in his prime.
>>
>>27659364
>falling for the buying a gf meme
>>
>>27663957
>tfw i'm turbo ugly at all weight limits
The more weight i gain the more i look like a Greek. The more weight i lose the more i look like a starving Greek.

I'm uninstalling if god doesn't patch the manlet gene and replace olivenigger with real human bean"
>>
I'll buy parts
you can kik me at saix_2 if not I have other options
>>
what's your steam account. I'm interested to see if you have anything worthwhile.
>>
>>27664555
>selling to anons
i have a close family friend who wants to ruin his life with video games, i'm going to be selling all my shit to him.
What he doesn't buy i'll give to homeless people for shits and giggles, probably videotape it and upload it to my youtube.
>>
>>27664625
lmao baka just type in revertedzerg lmao, like nigga just open you eyes and type what you see haha.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.