[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on the work and teachings of Dr. Sigmund
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876 KB, 1066x1500) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876 KB, 1066x1500
What are your thoughts on the work and teachings of Dr. Sigmund Freud, /r9k/?
>>
He was pretty dumb dude; he was all case study with no hard, objective evidence to back it up.
>>
A girl kicked me out of her house and told the police I was a pedophile because while watching Evangelion 1.11 I started talking about the suconcious desire adolescent boys have to fuck their mothers
>>
Freud is wrong on a lot of stuff but he's essential reading. Karl Popper can suck my fat Oedipus cock.
>>
I think his ideology of the necessity of a parental figure and the action of getting into a potentially abusive relationship over and over again applies to females more than males.

That's why all the women are always seeking out the big, strong Chad's and Tyrones of the world no matter how shitty they are.
>>
>>27659359

He trolled so hard with batshit insane theories, it prompted people to do real research and investigation into psychology.

Well... as real or legit as far as psychology goes.
>>
he was a cokehead but I admire his ability to push the boundaries and explore motivations for behavior that are uncomfortable
>>
>>27659359
Almost all of psychoanalytic theory has been debunked. Outside of serious trauma, if you had a tough time as a kid, you probably had add/adhd issues or you had autism.
>>
I really admire the man.
He trained the world's first therapy dog and brought the study of dreams into the modern light.
Great stuff if you ask me.
>>
Interesting and necessary to understand the history of the field, but entirely invalid and disproven.
>>
My moms fat and I like fat chicks, so breddy gud i guess
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.