[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you learned from /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: k4anoVs.gif (1 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
k4anoVs.gif
1 MB, 500x283
For my part what I've learned is that the reason robots refuse to deal with their problems is because they enjoy suffering whatever problems they face.

As well, the main reason they insist that nobody understands them or their pain and that they are completely unique in their misfortune, regardless of the fact that it's often self-inflicted and self-exacerbated; The main reason they insist on this is that if they acknowledged that their struggles are not unique and that they can be and have been overcome, they lose the only justification for their self-pity. This is of extreme importance because their self-pity is the foundation of their vain misanthropy and superiority complexes.Robots do have superiority complexes, just look at all the woman/minority/gay hate threads.
>>
>>27658590
ok mr. psychologist
how do you explain that robots enjoy misery then
aren't humans supposed to chase happiness by definition
or is this supposed to be happiness
>>
>>27658656
>aren't humans supposed to chase happiness by definition
or is this supposed to be happiness

If you are displeased by your current predicament, why do you (most robots) fight against any attempts to alleviate the problems? Why do you wallow in pig sties such as this reveling in your shared misery? Fighting to prove to each other that yes, you are in fact the biggest loser. Yes, you have alienated the most people from your lives. Yes, you waste as much time as possible doing nothing that will help you. Yes, you have bitten the most hands that reached out to help. Why?
>>
>>27658774
But I'm not the one who's trying to explain robots here, you are. What is your hypothesis? Or do you just love rhetorical questions?
>>
>>27658979
Robots despite their protestations to the contrary are, by and large, satisfied with their lot in life.
>>
>>27659336
I doubt it. I think we are dissastified with our lot, but too cowardly to make the changes - or we just lack the energy to, in some cases.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.