[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were some things that were said about you as a child?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: uP0LRgM.gif (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
uP0LRgM.gif
46 KB, 600x600
>"He's so mature"
That's a euphemism for being quiet. Everyone knew I was boring and afraid of confrontation.
>>
>>27658465
They should be better at identifying this. Maybe they did. I got put into a puppet show program in 7th grade. Forced to put on puppet shows.
>>
>there's something off about him
Just end it please
>>
>>27658918
>something ain't right
I got that a lot
>>
>>27658398
I was a gay child
>>
>he's so mature and intelligent.

Seriously. I was always tall so adults expected me to act older. By the time I was ten people talked to me like I was a teenager. It was all a delusion
>>
>>27658398
>why do you look so sad all the time anon
my mom
>>
File: 1300753380024.jpg (10 KB, 279x291) Image search: [Google]
1300753380024.jpg
10 KB, 279x291
>"He's just shy."
>>
File: feel.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
>"I never know what he's going to say."
>"He's always staring off into space."
Someone actually said the way I acted was "like you're just walking through a fog" the other day. Shit sounded like a fucking quote straight out of a movie.
>>
>wasn't he a most peculiar man
just fuck my shit up pham
>>
>"he's so funny and charming"
then puberty came
>>
File: 1444174014880.jpg (42 KB, 280x309) Image search: [Google]
1444174014880.jpg
42 KB, 280x309
>''I bet he worships satan ''
>>
>why are you so shy, where you molested or something?
a girl that i think had a crush on me said that, a friend came to aid me
im not sad about, kinda wish i could go back, maybe i could have had a gf but WoW dude this game is just too good
>>
>"He's so mature"
>That's a euphemism
Thanks for ruining the only compliment I got as a kid.
>>
>>27660597
Ruined my life too. The people that smiled and said that to me started to treat me as a weirdo once it was safe to treat me like an adult and they didn't have to be polite anymore. This included relatives, tteachers, classmates and neighbors.
>>
>he's so tall and handsome as hell
>he's so bad but he does it so well
JUST
>>
> Son you were a mistake
> Loser
> Freak
> Weirdo
> Creep
> You are failure
> You will never amount to nothing

etc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.