[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /thinkingaboutkillingthemselves/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1439955833619.png (802 KB, 1914x1076) Image search: [Google]
1439955833619.png
802 KB, 1914x1076
Who /thinkingaboutkillingthemselves/ here?
>>
Right now, actually. I'm just waiting for my few "friends" (people who tolerate me) to leave, just like everyone else has.

Then I can do it.
>>
I do. Everyday tbqh.

The only thing that bothers me is that I have a family and friends. I wish I could just push them away, so that I didn't have to feel guilty.
>>
File: 1448088651826.jpg (146 KB, 589x669) Image search: [Google]
1448088651826.jpg
146 KB, 589x669
Either gonna kill myself or kill my family and flee to Canada or England
>>
>>27657958
Do you make them leave, or are you going to wait till they die of old age?
>>
>>27658157
I'll probably just give it a year or two.

Then they should be gone.
>>
>>27658320
So you're pushing them away?

Tell me how, so I can do the same.
>>
>>27657929
too scared to live and too scared to die
>>
yep

I just don't want to put my mom through that
>>
>>27658424
Literally all I have to do is not text them first. I'm always the one who texts firsts so if I don't initiate nothing will ever happen.

Might be a bit harder if you have friends who actually like you.
>>
>>27658502
Good. This is what I've been doing for a long time, and people have stopped asking me if I wanna hang out now.

Maybe i'll wait a while, so they'll truly have forgotten about me.
>>
>>27658043
If you come to Canada you might get cucked, but you might be able to get euthanized
Just wait until June to see if the bill passes
>>
>>27658567
Let's give it three to six months to make sure we're really forgotten. Then we'll do it.
>>
>>27657929
Me, Ive seemed to lose every friend ive had, but the troublesome thing is the family ties that hold me back from doing it.
>>
all the time, i was planning on going on a trip to america and then kill myself on like a shooting range or something
>>
got the explosives made, just need to test them then I should be good to go - - no I'm not suicide bombing it's just in the uk homemade explosives are the way to go since I don't have the connections to buy a gun
>>
>>27657929
Waiting until my my parents pass. I'll order a XL pizza, & go out nice and smooth in my car running in the garage.
I might forcefully butt fuck some qt before I go to lose my virginity. Haven't decided yet.
>>
>>27657929
I think about killing myself all the time now. What's weird is that I'm not even sad about it anymore. I'm just tired of living. I'm 30 now and feel like I have nothing left. I'm too old to start a new life, I don't even want to. I have no motivation.
>>
>>27657929
I might kill myself tomorrow. I'm failing college, no more funding, parents hate me.
>>
>>27659443
Iktf

I'm 25 and think like this sometimes.
>>
>>27659211
waiting for the parents and having pizza here too, though ill use my dads shotgun, carbonmonoxide isnt failsafe and apparently hurt like a bitch and can make you brain damaged
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.